Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Imperial valley local canal family event.

Idid that the last time I was down there.. Nice spot but e just didnt connect on that outing.. My buddy went and pulled a 30 lber out of it.. What luck..LOL

CS

Thanks.

Just shoot the word and we will help you out. We have the flatmasters in Blythe happening in 3 weeks or so, plus we are planning on doing another IV area event in August or September. We will keep you posted. Lots of guys in the know will be on deck. This is something we do over and over so its no things. Just keeping the events popping. : )

Quote Originally Posted by bluehunter View Post
    Thanks.

Just shoot the word and we will help you out. We have the flatmasters in Blythe happening in 3 weeks or so, plus we are planning on doing another IV area event in August or September. We will keep you posted. Lots of guys in the know will be on deck. This is something we do over and over so its no things. Just keeping the events popping. : )

Thanks Brian and I will do that.. your events have all looked to be great outings.. I look forward to getting out there with you one day and hanging some flats and channels..

CS

Thanks for the props. All I had to do was get the right people in the mix to help out and than everything else would be dandy. Thanks to team760 and also the participants for making the events a success like they have been. This has been the best year yet and the events will keep getting better as long as we have great people showing up.

B

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678