Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: fairmont park anglers

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    Me and Basslady will team up and take everyones dough!!!

Pete
    heck yea!!!!! Thats what Im talking about :) I think nobody would show up though if they knew we were fishing. Theyd all get scared off knowing that they didnt stand a chance lol

this **** is on like donky kong........

They still got those TWEEKERS at Fairmount park?

Default Tweekers

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky70 View Post
    They make me feel uncomfortable, thats why I don't go thier and I live close. I here it has got better. Is that so?

i never have problems at fairmont. some people are wierd. deal with it..... most are really friendly.

Thanks hope to see ya thier sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky70 View Post
    if youre talking about the homeless tweekers, those people are the nicest people there. I talk to them every time I go there and one of em even game me good advice on catching bass because his personal best was 11lbs! And suprisingly when he gave me that advice he didnt tell me to use live bait. Ive seen him there trying to catch crawdads with chicken to use as bait though but even then I dont care, hes homeless. I also know that one time DFG rolled through there and he didnt have a license and had to quickly toss his pole in the water. Im sure he got it back but ever since then Ive wanted to buy him a fishing license .

Maybe theyre not as nice to other people as they are to me but Ive never seen them give trouble to anyone. Theyve always been very kind and it makes me really sad to see that people are so quick to judge

tweekers? where? boy those were the days!!!! it used to be worst 5-7 years ago. that park has cleaned up alot. everyone there is cool and dont bother anyone. its the drunks that get loud and crazy.

BassLady is the only wierdo there i hear........ :)

well ill probably be heading out there in an hr or two with my fingers crossed. Ive been gettin skunked lately

i got some new toys i wanna try out

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast