Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: fairmont park anglers

Quote Originally Posted by skipperdick View Post
    i was planning on hitting the aqueduct tomorrow night. But if plans change, i will come to the park. It's been about two weeks since i fished fairmont.

Skipperdick
    alright a fairmont vet!!! Fisherman :rofl: See ya there. Ill b there between 5-6.

im not sure that ill be able to make it on short notice. I work in whittier tomorrow :( ick and plus friday nite is my bar nite, but im gonna try

Default lol

Hahaha!! I live in whittier. Guess i;ll be drinking. lol j/k What bar. I know em all!! hehe

mikesocean

Quote Originally Posted by CASTAWAY View Post
    stop messing around. here's the link if you're not joking. sign up.
    stop joking around..... it's only fifteen dollars to enter..............
    if you catch a bigger fish than me i'll tip you another $20. see you there....
    BTW, NO alchohol allowed@ Perris Lake, so no excuses.......
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=31737
    Hey CASTAWAY thanx for the invite dude,But tonight @ midnight the mouse is creeping outta the hole Los Angeles. will be in Arizona Blythe,HAVE A DATE with small mouth betty bass.Plus you guys from team panfish have way more of advantage dropshoting to slabs from a boat but ,will do my homework and shopping for next tour good luck out guys!!

Oh well damn it, I guess I'll have to show up and show all you kids how to catch bass. No wait, it's a secret. (I do have something new that I'm using that really seems to work) And hey man, let's get this straight. I don't party when I fish. Fishing is serious stuff. We are fishing right?
    I'll be there before sun up and I'll try to make it again in the afternoon. I don't like fishing Friday, Saturday/Sunday afternoons.. too many people.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Oh well damn it, I guess I'll have to show up and show all you kids how to catch bass. No wait, it's a secret. (I do have something new that I'm using that really seems to work) And hey man, let's get this straight. I don't party when I fish. Fishing is serious stuff. We are fishing right?
    I'll be there before sun up and I'll try to make it again in the afternoon. I don't like fishing Friday, Saturday/Sunday afternoons.. too many people.
    as soon as you show up it will be "class in session". ive read your reports (and pictures included ) and know you know that lake.its a get together for those who want to fish and get to know each other as there are alot of locals who fish there.see ya there!!

Wish i could make it to show u guys how its done.BUT i dont get out of work till 9:00 p.m. today

looks like weekends are better for everyone?

looks like it. everyone says its to crowded there on week end.i bet half the people who fish there are on these sites.just wave and say hi.they will know you from FNN. later 2night guys and girls.

I'm usually there weekends in the afternoon. Look for short overweight asian guy with brown backpack usually using wacky worm setup.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast