Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: fairmont park anglers

Salami must be in high demand at the these days. Especially if smuggling is the case...

those arent prostitutes! those are promiscuiss (sp?) altrenative lifestyling men that drive lap after lap around that lake looking for like minded individuals for the makings of a salami sandwich...
    bleh.

If you are in that park that late your looking for something...geez haven't you seen "something about mary" that was filmed in fairmont..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by wethook View Post
    those arent prostitutes! those are promiscuiss (sp?) altrenative lifestyling men that drive lap after lap around that lake looking for like minded individuals for the makings of a salami sandwich...
    bleh.
    well said WETHOOK.im a nascar fan and that park at times could be caled ===== THE FAIRMONT 500=========== HEY AT LEAST THEY WONT POACH THE FISH. THEY HATE FISH TACO"S HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by joebass; 05-19-2009 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wethook View Post
    bleh.
    HAhaha I hate it when I cant find anywhere to park so im making laps around the lake over & over People start to stare. I feel like im doing something wrong.

No fish tacos for them for sure. Only smuggling and smoking salami... LOL. All kidding aside I've been there a million times at night and have never had any problems and that was before it got better.
    Last edited by lunkerking; 05-20-2009 at 02:31 PM. Reason: mispelling

Default fish tacos

ya it is ok. no problems.you get a few that will drive by and offer their services but they won't dare stop. i noticed alot less cops there now also from a few years ago. all in all it is a safe place in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    If you are in that park that late your looking for something...geez haven't you seen "something about mary" that was filmed in fairmont..LOL

i dont remember, refresh my memory,... and I dont go there that late, i have been there very early.

Default ben stiler

if you watched the movie theres a part where stiler gets out of his car and takes a pis at some rest stop and trips over somthing in the dark it was gay dudes..well you know the rest.

Default hows the fairmont bite??

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    salami sluggers thats classic..and your avatar is the furies from the 80's cult classic "WARRIORS" or am i reading this wrong???
    yup thats right ya'll...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415