Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: fairmont park anglers

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmedia View Post
    LOL don't stay past dark I heard people kill people down there and dump the body in the lake. CARP and CATFISH full on human flesh. YUM YUM!!!!!!!
    I dont ninja fish at fairmont....

Quote Originally Posted by wethook View Post
    I dont ninja fish at fairmont....
    i do and its not bad there.it is quiet. no problems fishing is better too>

i was at fairmont last night till about 10 or something with the BG Champ. :)
    peacful, quiet, had a couple bites but didnt land anything.

also hit DVL this morning, not a big enough day to make a thread about. about 3 bass were caught than the weather changed and no more action. Learned a massive amount of stuff today from my friend which made the day all worth it.

other than that, hows everyone doing? :)

HIt Fairmount last night. My cousin his dad & mine were all down there since 6:00 p.m. i got there around 10:30 p.m. it was really quite and peacefull when i was going in i saw a cop coming out. He didnt stop me or anything so at that point i knew it was going to be ok to fish. Rolled up to the spot where there were at and walked over to the Golf Course pond and first cast I caught something i think it might have been my first bass ever but while i was trying to land it the fish wiggled of my lure. Went back to were evryone was for the skunk.

It was pretty cool out there ill definitly go there again for some night fishing when they stock the cats

Default poachers suck

from what ive seen there,,,,,,,the"salami smugglers" like to congregate near the rose garden,,,,,but I just mean mug them and they dont mess with me....anyone hitting up the lake today??....I'll probably be hitting up tha lilly's....RIBIT!!

Quote Originally Posted by basscat001 View Post
    from what ive seen there,,,,,,,the"salami smugglers" like to congregate near the rose garden,,,,,but I just mean mug them and they dont mess with me....anyone hitting up the lake today??....I'll probably be hitting up tha lilly's....RIBIT!!
    Salami sluggers Wtf is that? i dont get it?

Quote Originally Posted by basscat001 View Post
    salami sluggers thats classic..and your avatar is the furies from the 80's cult classic "WARRIORS" or am i reading this wrong???
    Last edited by BIG*GAME*HUNTER; 05-18-2009 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    salami sluggers thats classic..and your avatar is the furies from the 80's cult classic "WARRIORS" or am i reading this wrong???
    LMAO so is he refereing to the Prostatutes being the salamin slugger?

I'm sure he said smugglers.... LOL I guess they could be prostituting too.

Default Smugglers

i doubt if there female prostitutes from what i have heard

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast