Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: fairmont park anglers

Quote Originally Posted by joebass View Post
    boy if that doesnt remind me of my ex wife when i would stay out all night fishing
    Huh???
    You lost me.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I went ninja fishing last night...hehehe I almost had one this time. He got off the hook about 10' from me.
    we had so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    NICKYMOUSE8... There are trees, but most of them are right at the waterline. However most do hang over the water and are above you. Fly fishing is possible, if you are a good caster and can roll cast. There are some open areas though.
    Bigblant!... Hey man, how are you doing? I owe you a PM. Sorry about that. I'll get to it ASAP... What? No fish? That's impossible at Fairmont!... Ha-ha! JK...
    Thanx a million fishmounter maybe see you around there when I go ill probably be the only guy with a fly rod my name is Nick

just got back from fairmont. There was probly more bass out than i have ever seen at my spot and not just the babies that are usually there. The big ones ive been trying to catch all this time!

so i knew i didn't need the spinner bait this time, and i knew the big ones wouldnt hit it anyways. i just bought some new bullet weights so i decided to break out some plastics and put them to work finally.

Second cast, i feel my line slighty tighten up exactly how it would when i get caught on some branches or something, so i let the line loose so i can free it and all the sudden the line starts taking off to the left really really fast, so i set the hook and BAM, the biggest bass comes splashing out of the water, and im reeling it in, he's pulling, im reeling, back and forth and maybe 5 ft from me...... .. he gets off.

i reel in and notice the hook tip barley came through the plastic, i barely had that fish on and was doomed from the start. the plastic was too tuff in that spot and it kept me from properly setting the hook. i was pissed but i fixed the problem, casted out in the same spot, other spots, changed plastics, tried the spinner bait afterall. and nothing.

it was funny cause i was fishing to my right for maybe 10 minutes in one spot. i look to my left and there was literally 4-5 bass just sitting there very very close, all facing my direction as if they were just looking at me. the jig was up, lol. packed my **** up and left.
    Last edited by JediMindTricks; 05-07-2009 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wethook View Post
    Huh???
    You lost me.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I went ninja fishing last night...hehehe I almost had one this time. He got off the hook about 10' from me.
    we had so much fun.
    wethook- lost? i was talking about your little cartoon you put up of slapping in your post. that was me getting slapped walking in the door after an all nighter. go back to your last post you'll see what i mean.that is cool.still need to get out there and meet you guys.i live by bass pros so its a drive. btw are they planting cats there yet? talk to ya soon.how's the b/f boat doing.still taking it out?

ohhhhhhh @ the slapping cartoon.

jedi when i was there the other morning a nd the silt wasn't stirred up yet, i saw big bass right by me too. taunting me. lol

LOL don't stay past dark I heard people kill people down there and dump the body in the lake. CARP and CATFISH full on human flesh. YUM YUM!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Mrmedia; 05-07-2009 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmedia View Post
    LOL don't stay past dark I heard people kill people down there and dump the body in the lake. CARP and CATFISH full on human flesh. YUM YUM!!!!!!!
    no no no silly. they scrape the dead bodies out every first and third wednesday...........

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTricks View Post
    no no no silly. they scrape the dead bodies out every first and third wednesday...........

jedi hows the fishing been there?slow i bet.are you taking the boat out there this week end? ill b there 2nite

Quote Originally Posted by wethook View Post
    ohhhhhhh @ the slapping cartoon.

jedi when i was there the other morning a nd the silt wasn't stirred up yet, i saw big bass right by me too. taunting me. lol
    Excuse me wet hook I was wondering does Fair mount have much deep water or isit real shallow??

Default fairmont

i think the water is no deeper then 8-10 feetat the most

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast