Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real,,,,,,,,,,,time,,,,,,,,,, report,,,,,, from "striper guru" Trailblazer

cutbait Guest

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    LOL With all the xcitment at that 2nd spot he forgot all abought it ,,THEN when we checked it out on the way home we seen a 2nd hole bought 3/4 of an inch away from where it went in were we believe it worked its way back out<GO FIGURE>
    No more pain
    NO EVEDENCE OF ANY HOOK PT AND BARB ANYWHERE IN HIS FINGER

And that was a BIG OLE hook.

C,BAIT,,,When we was standing over him shining the light on the hook and finger and he was working on it with those plyers,,WASNT THAT KIND OF INTENSE??WHEWWW
    LOL.. When he grabbed the pliers and started yanking on it I stepped back and looked at you shine the light on it and turn your head. I think we were expecting blood spray and torn flesh.

We need to learn this TB...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDU3gWLsi8

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    LOL.. When he grabbed the pliers and started yanking on it I stepped back and looked at you shine the light on it and turn your head. I think we were expecting blood spray and torn flesh.

yepppppp

with all the PLYERS YANKING going on all i could think abought was to LOOK AWAY before the blood started flying LOL
    Last edited by trail blazer; 10-12-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Awesome....Awesome....Awesome..... Great report CB,TB & GB. I need to come and visit with you again Scott. Even when Art and I came out the first time with you, I think we caught 3 each. In the AV you would have to work a full day, many miles and alot of luck to get more than 3. That must have been so much fun having a good chance for a hook-up on almost every cast. Like a fishing show. That 26+" fish was a really good fish for the Bako. The numbers sure are there. Have you guys had that kind of fishing experience durring daylight hours? Anyhow....Congrats on a fine outing and not letting a thing like a giant trebble hook hitting your bone stop you from your mission. Thanks for the good read.
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by thepuma View Post
    Awesome....Awesome....Awesome..... Great report CB,TB & GB. I need to come and visit with you again Scott. Even when Art and I came out the first time with you, I think we caught 3 each. In the AV you would have to work a full day, many miles and alot of luck to get more than 3. That must have been so much fun having a good chance for a hook-up on almost every cast. Like a fishing show. That 26+" fish was a really good fish for the Bako. The numbers sure are there. Have you guys had that kind of fishing experience durring daylight hours? Anyhow....Congrats on a fine outing and not letting a thing like a giant trebble hook hitting your bone stop you from your mission. Thanks for the good read.
    Scott
    Thanks t,puma
    the 2nd spot that was wide open we got to at abought 6 30 am just after daylight.

i beleave that the night bite is better only cause there are not people everywhere making tons a noise and spooking the fish.
    Athhough it was already d,light when we got to that spot there was nobody else there to to spook thelm

STEALTH is absolutely crucial . and much easier to accomplish when no body else is around

any loud noise,,,any light or shadows on the water and the bite is history.

We screwd up when we spooked those fish at that 2nd spot as soon as we got there,,we probably scared off a dozen fish ,,,,LUCKILY we didnt spook thelm all

CUTBAIT & TB GREAT REPORT. glad to hear the foul hook didn't hamper the experience. i have never had to try the string on barb trick and i hope i never will .

Sweet!

Great to hear that your into them.

The second hole story is perfect! Just work it out! That's a dedicated fisherman!

Every now and then I just pop one in from the past,,,,

This one myself and cutbait will NEVER forget!

TRAIL BLAZER

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post

A great trip for us all
    LOOKS LIKE MY NEW 57 SHIRT IS FULL OF STRIPER MOJO
    And look, another 57 shirt starts the striper slayage..

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post

I have had 2 hooks removed from my hand using this method and have pulled a number of hooks from other guys. The only thing this guy did wrong was you're suppose to put down pressure on the shank of the hook. This pressure pushes the bard down to allow it to come out without grabbing any flesh.
    Congrats on the great slay.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12