Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official unofficial Yankee thread for "the Angler"

Default Official unofficial Yankee thread for "the Angler"

Considering the "Yankee" fans on FNN over the past couple years only come out to bash other teams on Dodger or Halo baseball threads, I thought it was time that baseball's version of the Death Star finally got its due. This way we don't have to hear that "the Yankees rule" while talking about a Dodger hitting for the cycle anymore.

So...HOW about those Yanks? 20Hrs in 4 games in the new crib? 14 runs in one inning AT home vs the tribe? WHAT WAS THAT??

Hard to believe "manager Joe Girardi bypassed Chien-Ming Wang for his next turn following three terrible outings"...what a joke that guy has been thus far. The angels are missing almost the whole starting rotation and have a lower era?

Hey maybe when A-Roid gets back he can help the team out by taking the mound?

Lets hear your thoughts and concerns NY fans...

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 04-20-2009 at 04:01 PM.

wha? No takers? Guess that's the sound of one Yankee fan's hand clapping? Funny how the bandwagon empties out when things get bumpy... Curious how the Pinheads death spiral can be traced right back to Jeeter's SI cover... you know, the one in which he's wearing all of his rings. can you say "Jinx" with a nu yawk accent?

...and it probably doesn't help the Bronx Bummers cause to have Rodriguez lighting all those a**-scented candles in the clubhouse either...

m'kay, now get ready for a Yankers fan to give us a history lesson. (at least there's the past for them to live in!)

WOOOOOOWWWWW

I havent even bashed the dodgers. I only made a couple jokes, Not even close to bashing them. I was just having a little fun with u guys. Im not the one making ignorant sarcastic threads about teams.

Its all good though.

Go Yankees!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    The Dodgers...

What A Joke...

GO YANKEES!!!!!

C'mon you were begging for your own thread!

Personally I think the Yanks are in for a "special" season and we all deserve a thread to discuss it. I mean since the Dodgers are a joke, we gotta have a "real" team to talk about!

Its all good Angler, the season is young and maybe you will get the laugh last....we shall see!

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 04-20-2009 at 11:53 PM.

Here's the Yankee memory most etched in my mind. . .

Closely followed by. . .

I got a feeling this is a thread that will be revisited quite a few times this season....

Quote Originally Posted by Scoring Machine View Post
    that's a quality photo

See Angler...look at all the quality posts we would be missing out on

TD

They're under performing without the roids it seems .....

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast