Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flathead fever 1 results - palo Verde

Cool video feed.. Although it was a slow day you guys got into some nice cats..

CS

Thanks crappie stalker. I look forward to seeing you at one of the events soon.

Fellas I have a cool slide with more pics of the outting presented here. Hope you like it.

B.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfcL1BYveo0

Just wanna say that i had a GREAT time out there with all the people i came in touch with and wanna thank Blue & Devon for hooking me up just like Family hope to get out there fishing with you guys again , and maybe i can catch something man anything .

Thanks , OnDaHunt4Fish

Brian,

Looks like a great time. I really wanted to be there, but couldn't get that overnight thing done!

Those are great looking Cats that were caught!

Hey E there is going to be plenty more you know how I do. June 20th is a set date,working on the August date as well which will likely be towards the end of the month like last time. Also collaborating with team 760 to get an event flowing next month that will include kids and adult division in the coachella/imperial valley fishing the local canals there. So big things are always popping with WCCM and I so you can always hit up the future one. Still will do my annual Irvine fall brawl date to be set I have to look at the Irvine schedule for cat events first will get with Jimmy about that.

Event made the WON online. You can see link here.

http://www.wonews.com/t-ReaderReport...gs-042209.aspx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12