Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: How many games will the Dodgers win this season?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • 95+

10 33.33%
  • 87-94

10 33.33%
  • 79-86

4 13.33%
  • under 79

6 20.00%
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: Dodger thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    I didnt know you were a Yankee fane Billdance?
    Weak! Come on now The Dangler I would expect a better come back from you.
    We'll actually not really.

Wow

LoL....what kind of dumb@ss shoots himself in the leg? In fact...what is it with professional athletes shooting themselves accidentally? I could go on, but this is just ridiculous.

I think anyone who accidentally fires a weapon, whether it be towards themselves or away....should automatically be thrown in a cage with...umm....lets say a hungry Hyena. He may or may not survive the incident.....but if he does, he sure will learn how to handle a gun in the future now wouldnt he!?

To think that people oppose Gun Control......WoW.

This is a prime example as to WHY guns should only be allowed to people who prove intelligent enough to own one. Granted, this one didnt happen IN the U.S., but still.

I hope it hurt.......you dipshlt.

http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/ne...t=.jsp&c_id=la

Mark Cuban the owner of the Dallas Mavericks intrested in buying the Dodgers hmmmmmmmmmmmm good or bad.......

I think good we need a radical owner who isnt afraid to make big moves. The only thing is Mark Cubans Mavs are always the 3rd 4th 5th best team in basketball if he gets the dodgers will he have the same results??????????????

But the dodgers arent for sale YET that is

TD where are you what do you think about this???????/

What about the rest of you Cuban a good fit for the dodgers OR baseball at all

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    Mark Cuban the owner of the Dallas Mavericks intrested in buying the Dodgers hmmmmmmmmmmmm good or bad.......
    November 9th:

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Cuban
    I'm not a fan of debt-driven aquisitions. IF a unique situation came up where I could contribute capital to buy out a majority shareholder and gain control, with existing shareholders or note holders staying in place, I would consider it.
    Yes Mark, and IF my grandmother had balls, she'd be my grandfather.

1. The Dodgers would be a debt-driven aquisition, just as when the McDivorceCourts picked it up.

2. There are no share holders outside the McDivorceCourt family.

It is fun to dream tho, Mark.

Isn't about time u over pay for another basketball player and still end up eliminated in the first round of the playoffs?
    Last edited by DarkShadow; 12-10-2009 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

Isn't about time u over pay for another basketball player and still end up eliminated in the first round of the playoffs?
    Actually, what am I saying, he'd make a great fit. It'll be like the Fox years.

:-/

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253