Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another Day Another Limit!!! 4.13.09

Quote Originally Posted by Str8t Slabaronies View Post
    No joke CM...your absolutely correct. I hate the spawn to be honest. Too many fish are taken when they are up on the shoreline in less than 6 ft of water and easily caught. It is simply easy fishing. Just got to know which lake to go to and throw a line out.

Nice job Seng as usual. Its nice seeing all the reports and pics...very cool...no hate...but wait until July / Aug.

Nothing but silence as far as crappies by then. True crappiemen can get them 247 all year around. When you have to locate suspended fish over deep water...chasing bait...thats crappie FISHING...and not just crappie slaying.
    This is true, just sucks if you don't have a boat and the electronics to find them suspended. It makes it a bit hard to fish crappie when you gotta fish blind.

Damn guys, give 'em a break, he hasnt stated that he is in a competition with anybody, he just posted his catch....

Unless I have missed something...

Credit where credit is due, thats it....

Wait till the time of season you mention comes....then post that up....give him a little props for a job well done...

Come on guys...do you really think the comments above are fair and justified ?

Dayam......
    Again...nice job...

I get a little concerned, we all from time to time lose track of the bigger picture here...

We are fisherman here...

So the quest is to go out.....and catch fish....he has done just that...

Dont want to start a whole drama post casue I get my share of that as well..

But....
    Give 'em a lil props...or at least a lil nod of the head for a job well done..

Sheesh
    My 2 cents
    Last edited by gletemfeelsteelgary; 04-14-2009 at 04:40 PM.

thanks gary!!! those that talk craps are the one who just sit around and read reports than attempt to do what i do but end up FAILING...LMFAO!!!....i can care less what people have to say or thinks...all i got to say is just be happy im posting for everyone to see

You da man Seng. Im going to start calling you Do The Damn Thing Seng!!

Damn Seng, WTG!

I should get out to fishing for crappies, man.

save some crappie for me man

waa waaa waaa
    somebody call a waaambulence!!

It was great fishing with you seng. Man I had alot of fun. Thanks alot man. lets get another slay session on real soon. Can't wait till the bluegill start poppin off. hit me up dude. fishnutt.

WTG Seng, keep puttin it down!

T9

Quote Originally Posted by Seng90806 View Post
    thanks gary!!! those that talk craps are the one who just sit around and read reports than attempt to do what i do but end up FAILING...LMFAO!!!....i can care less what people have to say or thinks...all i got to say is just be happy im posting for everyone to see
    lol...yeah..the sitting around and reading reports is me seng...i can never get time to get out...GRRRRRRRR.....but youre the man homie...great job or your limit once again...one day my LB bro...well fish....peace....

GD

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    lol...yeah..the sitting around and reading reports is me seng...i can never get time to get out...GRRRRRRRR.....but youre the man homie...great job or your limit once again...one day my LB bro...well fish....peace....

GD
    whenever you're ready bro!!!...just let me know and we go slay them together and post a report so everyone can start hating on you...lmfao!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast