Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally sum luck at Fairmount

If you are fishing them right, you shouldn't be losing hardly anything. I lost a bait (lure) just the other day and that was the first one in a long time! I did learn that if you use a light line, say like 6 lb test, and a light action rod, like I used to do, you WILL loose larger bass (with your hook and worm!) in the branches and stuff that's underwater. There's nothing worse than hooking into a heavy, strong feeling bass and then having her swim through an underwater branch or root and have your line break. SH@T!
    I'm not the best Fairmont bass fisherman, but I do pretty good...not big numbers of fish, but the ones I catch have been decent sized, nothing under 1.5 to 2 pounds. I'll show you how I fish there if I ever run into you.

Default Im clumsy

i snag alot some days cuz im kinda retarded like that. IE trying to pitch right next to a bush and actually pitching directly into a bush, or doing and over head cast and not paying attention to the trees directly over head and of course every now and again i reel in the occasional palm frond. Im not loosing any actual lures just my worms

Quote Originally Posted by BassLady View Post
    IE trying to pitch right next to a bush and actually pitching directly into a bush
    yep, you're not the only one. For example, go to Legg Lake, look for the fallen tree, and there you will see a brand spankin' new 6 in Black Grape robo with line and hook looped around the branch

NICE! that lake kicks me everytime!... might go there tommorw since i have no work..

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    Nice catch. I see your from riverside to. Im starting to notice theres alot of us from riverside on here we all needs to meet up and do some riverside slayagge!!!!

I'm down for a Fairmount get together........ I got an item for the grill also...

Quote Originally Posted by CASTAWAY View Post
    I'm down for a Fairmount get together........ I got an item for the grill also...

was it that LMB u caught there last week Castaway??

GD

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    was it that LMB u caught there last week Castaway??

GD
    LMAO! You got people everywhere huh? You know I hardly catch
    anything.... But I will though soon....

LMAO! You got people everywhere huh? You know I hardly catch
    anything.... But I will though soon....
    its not always about the catching homie....you get to fish quite a bit...thats what matters.....you better fish with me on the salt this summer homeboy.......

Ghetto Threadjacker

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    its not always about the catching homie....you get to fish quite a bit...thats what matters.....you better fish with me on the salt this summer homeboy.......

Ghetto Threadjacker
    dont fish with this fool castaway he cant catch crap :) he gets skunked everytime i see him. hahaha jk. jack quin rules! lol

thats what Im talking bout, how bout i bring the beers :)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast