Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Finally sum luck at Fairmount

fight fight fight fight!
    nah just kiddin. im headed down there again right now. pics later!

Jedi MT... WTH? You don't work and you must not be married... You are always at the park! How about showing us some photos of your numerous trips. Does not have to be of fish...

lol. i work........ just took the month off. haha, seriously. my job allows me to do so.
    unfortunently, fishing doesn't pay for me to keep my truck and house yet. so, i will return to work soon. :(

i did go today though!!
    Got 2 huge bites right off the bat. one broke my hook and got away! wierd.
    the other just got off. really frustrating!

so i put my line back in the water and decide to go across the street to try and hook up on some bass. when i came back, my friend paul had caught a fish on my pole!

no more bites after that. just got home........

Quote Originally Posted by jedimindtricks View Post
    lol. I work........ Just took the month off. Haha, seriously. My job allows me to do so.
    Unfortunently, fishing doesn't pay for me to keep my truck and house yet. So, i will return to work soon. :(

i did go today though!!
    Got 2 huge bites right off the bat. One broke my hook and got away! Wierd.
    The other just got off. Really frustrating!

So i put my line back in the water and decide to go across the street to try and hook up on some bass. When i came back, my friend paul had caught a fish on my pole!

No more bites after that. Just got home........
    check ur p.m,

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213