Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally sum luck at Fairmount

Default Finally sum luck at Fairmount

Went to fairmount again today and finally some success! Easter was nutts! Ill never go there again on a holiday.

Anyways got the park about 2:30 fished till bout 5:30 I hooked 5 fish and landed 4. YAY me! Though most of them were nothing to brag about. The first fish I caught was 1.5lbs and he was my biggest. I guy wearing some polarized glasses was fishing for carp and told me where he saw it. Dropped my line in the water stood and talked for a bit and before you know it fish on. After I landed it we went over to where he left his stuff and weighed it because he was debating with someone how big he thought the fish was.

After that i caught a tiny little guy that was only bout 5inches long lol. He was cute. I moved spots and ended up hooking another 1lber that was on a bed but he threw the hook when i went to lip him :(. I loose a lot of fish that way. Not long after that I caught another tiny guy also bout 5 inches. And then later in the evening I caught another little one who was bigger than the 2 tiny ones and took a pic but he was still less than a pound.

Im all jazzed, after hooking 2 without landing them bout 2 weeks ago ive been dying to actually land fish there. I know theyre all small but I dont care, Ill catch bigger Im still trying to figure that place out. I caught em all by fly lining a senko.

And for those of you who are spazzing because I didnt block out my back ground dont trip. Where I took my photos wasnt where i caught my bass nor was it where I released them soo chill out. I decided to take some advice and let people who i feel that are trustworthy just PM me if they want the details. Also I heard from someone that Im starting to become known as Bass princess around the lake. lol i thought that was funny. I corrected him and let him know that i was in fact a Bass Lady. Ill be there tomorrow Im going to try and pull my lazy bones outta bed and actually try to wake up before 1 pm lol. If you see me say Hi but until then happy fishing everybody
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010378.JPG 
Views:	693 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	11602   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010379.JPG 
Views:	448 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	11603  

Nice goin Lady. Im sure your gonna get alot of invites to fish big bass lakes real soon with you lookin all good n all. Props on the blackout shout out. LoL... Thanks for a real fishing report...

lmao...i love your style bass lady....

great report and pics

GD

thanks

and please dont spell check me....

Quote Originally Posted by BassLady View Post
    thanks

and please dont spell check me....
    LOL...whos spellchecking you

GD

nice report bass mistress. that first pic shows the face of an angler who has finally accomplished what she set out to do, priceless. if you're having fish shake loose on you a lot, i'd make sure you've got your drag set tight enough and that your rod/line/drag setting are strong enough that you can give em a real hookset. from the shore you can even take a step or two back, away from the fish to make sure all the slack is out of the line before you set the hook on em. nice work out there, love the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Liteliner View Post
    Nice goin Lady. Im sure your gonna get alot of invites to fish big bass lakes real soon with you lookin all good n all. Props on the blackout shout out. LoL... Thanks for a real fishing report...
    lol....stay outta my koolaid holmes....LOL

GD

Nice fish for a city park lake! keep it up

lmao you fools need to slow your roll hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BassLady View Post
    lmao you fools need to slow your roll hahaha

*****inserts love smiley*******

GD

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast