Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Pirate" Issue

Default "Pirate" Issue

Here's an idea... start using decoy ships with a crew of Marines...??? Now that would be sweet...

Quote Originally Posted by fishing_addict View Post
    Here's an idea... start using decoy ships with a crew of Marines...??? Now that would be sweet...
    Put that iish on TV and you'll take November sweeps thanks to this new reality show.

Hung , drawn and quater used to work well ....

maybe if people stopped dropping raw sewage off the somalia coast and stop killing the fishery maybe the pirates would go back to what they use to do, FISH.

its leagal for ships to carry arms, they just need to mount a couple of 50 Caliber machine guns and maybe hire some of those Blackwater dudes to man them.

Quote Originally Posted by fishslayer01 View Post
    its leagal for ships to carry arms, they just need to mount a couple of 50 Caliber machine guns and maybe hire some of those Blackwater dudes to man them.
    I'm sure the insurance companies that insure these vessels would LOVE to hear about 50 cals mounted to the bows of ships and soldiers of fortune manning them.

Quote Originally Posted by fishslayer01 View Post
    Where do I sign up?

Quote Originally Posted by fishing_addict View Post
    Um....

....yeah, I have a bunch of unused cargo container ships in my backyard - I was going to lease them out and turn a huge profit transporting actual CARGO, but to heck with it - tell the Navy they can pick them up at any time.
    Last edited by Atlaua; 04-13-2009 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Because Navy SEALs have nothing better to do....

Quote Originally Posted by sktruth View Post
    maybe if people stopped dropping raw sewage off the somalia coast and stop killing the fishery maybe the pirates would go back to what they use to do, FISH.
    Or maybe if the country was even somewhat under control of someone who wasn't high on khat leading a bunch of street thugs shooting AK's and RPG's around town then things could start to improve as well... bottom line the country is a total mess. But, stopping the dumping would be a nice start.

They need to just fill a few crates with C-4 and a couple detonators, and label the crates "SAMSUNG FLATSCREEN TV'S." Then let 'em grab 'em and run, he he he he...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast