Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Nick Adenhart

Default Nick Adenhart

I don't usually post anything in regards to high profile people who have passed away (that's usually TM65's job!) but tonight I want to say something.

I was at the game last night with Gator, Kaitlin and Jimmy. It's only the second season I've been involved with baseball and I have totally gotten into it.
    For some reason,, his tragic death has left me quite despondent. He was 22. Twenty fricking two years old.
    His dad was at the game last night, rooting for his son.........to his dad, Nick was just his kid who made good. His dad shouldn't have to be sat around tonight trying to come to terms with the fact his son is gone.

I wish I didn't have another 4 years to wait to get my Citizenship, 'cos I would love to be on the jury at the guys trial who killed him. Already on a suspended license for DUI, and this piece of scum was allegedly (*legal disclaimer) under the influence when they arrested him.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Adenhart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    I don't usually post anything in regards to high profile people who have passed away (that's usually TM65's job!) but tonight I want to say something.

I was at the game last night with Gator, Kaitlin and Jimmy. It's only the second season I've been involved with baseball and I have totally gotten into it.
    For some reason,, his tragic death has left me quite despondent. He was 22. Twenty fricking two years old.
    His dad was at the game last night, rooting for his son.........to his dad, Nick was just his kid who made good. His dad shouldn't have to be sat around tonight trying to come to terms with the fact his son is gone.

I wish I didn't have another 4 years to wait to get my Citizenship, 'cos I would love to be on the jury at the guys trial who killed him. Already on a suspended license for DUI, and this piece of scum was allegedly (*legal disclaimer) under the influence when they arrested him.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Adenhart.

Sue, You need to get me updated on your new cell #. I tried calling you today and its your old # I have. I needed to talk to you .

As far as doing the Obituaries, Yes, I do that sometimes. Its been some time since I have done that Sue.

Get on your phone and call me . 714- 658-7944.

Patrick

That azzclown is now facing three murder charges and the rest of his life in jail. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, they ought to make him sit in a Honda Accord and run a truck into it if you ask me.

he was a angel in real life and remains a angel after life gods speed dude! RIP