Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What the heck is going on???!!!????!!! Hit and run, shootings.....

Default What the heck is going on???!!!????!!! Hit and run, shootings.....

It was really sad to hear the Nick Adenhart was killed last night by a drunk driver, who of course, hit and tried to run. What the hell. The USC girl last week, the passenger got out and thru the other guy hit off the hood of the car and sped off. Some kid was mowed down in south central.... the guy pleaded with his brother not to call the cops, then sped off.

Shootings almost every day. NY, Pittsburgh, Alabama.

What is this world coming to....i'm pissed. Doesn't anyone give a damn anymore?

sorry, i am losing faith in my fellow man.... this kind of stuff just ticks me off.

i just had to get that off my chest.....

Full moon coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by cappo View Post
    Full moon coming up.

WSB time.

Bigred

They caught the lady who hit the USC girl. They are still looking for her husband who peel the girl off the car. That is just sick. This world is going to "HELL" in a hand basket. An ole saying... Cindy

what's new......

did you just came out of a cave or something?

Man I see enough of that stuff at work I don't even watch the news anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Smells_Fishy View Post
    Man I see enough of that stuff at work I don't even watch the news anymore.
    I had the news on for about 2 minutes last night..was tired of hearing about all the killings, accidents, etc.....i changed channels....

It was REALLY nice when i Lived in Jacksonville, FL.....there was VERY rarely any of the crap u see on our news on theirs....

GD

Quote Originally Posted by trout worm View Post
    It was really sad to hear the Nick Adenhart was killed last night by a drunk driver, who of course, hit and tried to run. What the hell. The USC girl last week, the passenger got out and thru the other guy hit off the hood of the car and sped off. Some kid was mowed down in south central.... the guy pleaded with his brother not to call the cops, then sped off.

Shootings almost every day. NY, Pittsburgh, Alabama.

What is this world coming to....i'm pissed. Doesn't anyone give a damn anymore?

sorry, i am losing faith in my fellow man.... this kind of stuff just ticks me off.

i just had to get that off my chest.....
    Its the sign of the times

One third of all drivers in California do not carry auto insurance. They figure that if they are hit by another car, they'll sue. If they are at fault, they run. When the state starts to take these cars that are uninsured during traffic stops, and leave these people without transportation, maybe these thing will slow down. Why the state leaves a car with a drunk driver is like giving back a gun to a drive-by shooter after he does his sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by bruce watson View Post
    One third of all drivers in California do not carry auto insurance. They figure that if they are hit by another car, they'll sue. If they are at fault, they run. When the state starts to take these cars that are uninsured during traffic stops, and leave these people without transportation, maybe these thing will slow down. Why the state leaves a car with a drunk driver is like giving back a gun to a drive-by shooter after he does his sentence.
    Well put...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast