Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Live frm Corona Lake 4/9/09

Default Live frm Corona Lake 4/9/09

Ok I found out that the lake has been already stocked. I arrived at approx. 2350 wed and came to see 3 other cars in line....another just showed up. The winds have died down and it looks like a good day of fishing ahead. I might stay for the overnighter depending on how big my fish get. Im not no trout9 but i sure wouldnt mind two DD...with some Gentleman Jack on my side anything is possible. GIT R DONE!

Go get em G.E.D. There are some monsters in there. Are they still stocking tailwalkers? Good luck and GIT ER DOOOOONE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FISHNCHIPS View Post
    Go get em G.E.D. There are some monsters in there. Are they still stocking tailwalkers? Good luck and GIT ER DOOOOONE!!!
    thanks. Wow so far 1 trout 1lb. No luv. Saw a few DD off boats being caught. Weather is kinda off one min its sunny/hot & next its cloudy. I heard most of the neb. Trout were planted at sarl. So sarl should b wfo...i might stay for the overnighter tonight. Time to go to vons for a liquor run...

Ill be heading out there for the night session.

Dang Git R Done I almost met you. I got there at 2am and was the fifth one back in the big green Chevy truck. I will post tomorrow how we did from a boat there today. I just got home from driveing my son home to San Diego when we left the lake and then back to Chino. So tired I can hardly think, we did talk right after I got there you were fourth in line.
    JHDucky
    Last edited by JHDucky; 04-09-2009 at 08:31 PM.

Thanks for the update. I hope I get to fish Corona next week.....

Gotta love the "live" reports!..... thank's Git Er'!

Default 24 hr fishing corona lake

ok sorry for such a late reply...short story. But thurs morning hardly and fish were caught but most of em were on boats. I did stay for the overnighter & i got my money's worth. I ended up with my 20 fish. 14 trout & 6 cats. Some were tailwalkers & some were reg. Trout. The biggest cat was approx 6lbs. All were caught on nightcrawlers. Catfish were hitting all night. A couple next to me caught about 9 of em. They were nice cats too. I caught most of my fish between 1230am to 4am. I dnt know how 2 load video but i took 1 of all my catch on my cell...was well worth my stay & once again corona lake proved to be a great lake. Shame i didnt c any ffn'ers out but maybe ill run into someone next time. Untill then Git R Done