Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2.00 dollars off coupons.

Default 2.00 dollars off coupons.

took the kids fishing, thought i can use the coupons for kids too. The worker at the gate
    said only for adults only, so i ask him where does it say adults only on the coupon.He said
    it dosent so i started to complain and he said to email them the complaint, So i told him keep the coupons and i gave him the rest of all my coupons they gave out at the fred hall show and told him im going to irvine lakes. The day started bad but ended great. Me and my two girls caught a total of 12 fish. It was a good move not fish sarl.I hope sarl will stop ripping familys off and honor your coupons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until then no more sarl for my
    family.
    Last edited by freshone; 04-07-2009 at 10:20 PM.

sarl is the worst

no service, rude, unfriendly, smart a$$e$.
    they take the fun out of fishing.
    guys in the shop and on the porch are happy to hear that you don't catch fish.
    it's hard to spend money on a place that treats customers that way.

Quote Originally Posted by freshone View Post
    took the kids fishing, thought i can use the coupons for kids too. The worker at the gate
    said only for adults only, so i ask him where does it say adults only on the coupon.He said
    it dosent so i started to complain and he said to email them the complaint, So i told him keep the coupons and i gave him the rest of all my coupons they gave out at the fred hall show and told him im going to irvine lakes. The day started bad but ended great. Me and my two girls caught a total of 12 fish. It was a good move not fish sarl.I hope sarl will stop ripping familys off and honor your coupons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until then no more sarl for my
    family.
    I have been taking my daughter fishing since she was about 9 months old. She is almost 9 She has never been inside the gates of SARL.
    She has caught many a fish at Irvine, Her personal best is 5#. We have fished the lagoon and the main lake. From shore and from boat. We have camped there several times and we always have a great time. Irvine is better equipped to deal with kids. They have the playground and actual scenary. Not the 91 FRWY.
    We are planning a trip in the near future. Just need a schedule free Saturday..

Default no bueno

they shouldA honored your coupons period!!!! all sarl is "MUD HOLE" with stock fish

THNX FOR YOUR REPORT,,

cm

Wow they didnt want to discount the 4 dollars ? They must have been acting like it was freakin $15.00 off!

That is one funny story! I'm sure it wasn't funny when it happened. Irvine Lake has a beautiful scenery,even if you don't catch fish. I live in the San Fernando Valley and don't mind the drive going,coming back that's a different story. Ha! Ha! Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by freshone View Post
    family.
    That sucks about the discount situation. I had twenty coupons one time and tried
    to use all of it at a single outing. Of course they said I couldn't do that.
    I asked them where does it say on the coupon that I couldn't use them.
    They said it doesn't. So I told them I'm catching all your fish tonight. Ended
    up getting skunk.

Next time you have those coupons, don't give them back to the lake, give
    them to me, I'll catch all their fish for you.

Have fun at Irvine Lake.
    Last edited by CASTAWAY; 04-08-2009 at 08:39 PM.

So i told them i was catching all there fish,Ended up getting the skunk

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by CASTAWAY View Post
    That sucks about the discount situation. I have twenty one time and tried
    to use all of it at a single outing. Of course they said I couldn't do that.
    I asked them where does it say on the coupon that I couldn't use them.
    They it doesn't. So I told them I'm catching all your fish tonight. Ended
    up getting skunk.

Next time you have those coupons, don't give them back to the lake, give
    them to me, I'll catch a their fish for you.

Have fun at Irvine Lake.

LOl SKUNKAWAY

Bigred

hey mike was this a short black guy working the gate...he give me the same kind of b.s. last year...then come to find out he didn't even know wtf he was talking about. i think his name is arlean..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast