Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: St. Croix Classic Cat-Wanted

Default St. Croix Classic Cat-Wanted

I've been searching for one of these rods for the last four years. They were discontinued like 6 years ago. Not many people use them on the west coast, but it's worth a shot. I'm looking for a 7'6 MH casting or spinning and a 7' MH spinning. I am willing to pay top dollar. This is no joke-TOP DOLLAR.

Hey, Tyler. What's new? Are you entered in that Yellowstone kitty tournament?

No fishing in that tournament for me.....I'm the tournament director. I think the other teams might think it was rigged if I fished the tourney and placed high. So, for the sake of honesty and competition I thought I'd sit my own tournament out. Hope all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by dooblehaul View Post
    No fishing in that tournament for me.....I'm the tournament director. I think the other teams might think it was rigged if I fished the tourney and placed high. So, for the sake of honesty and competition I thought I'd sit my own tournament out. Hope all is well.
    Cool. I didn't realize you were directing it, lol. Nice. Well, hope you guys have a blast. Peace out.