Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Havasu 4-2 to 4-5

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETT! nice to see havasu kicking up again. i might be up there in a couple weeks, got a house and a tritoon there but havent been up inm a while. last i heard fishing sucked but here we go baby....

NICE JOB OUT THERE BRO!

Congrats on the deck boat!

Just remember something about that spot...I didn't know it existed until you told me about it as I was desperately begging for info just to put a single fish on my boat.

Damn good spot though!

Jeff, thanks for all the info you gave me !!!! I have'nt made plans yet, I still have to confirm with my friends out there to make sure all is good for them. I'd like to come by and meet you and your family while i'm there, if thats OK please PM me with directions. If all goes well I plan to be there on the 14th and leave the 18th. Thanks again John

i will pm you some info later tonight,

jeff

Jeff,

You know anyone fishing single looking for a tourney partner? Since my bro can't go, maybe I can swing it with someone else.

Let me know.

I see that the butterflies attacked your truck on the way out there!

So funny, I was expecting a LMB/SMB report from you and then I saw the pics, LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassadorhawg View Post
    I see that the butterflies attacked your truck on the way out there!

So funny, I was expecting a LMB/SMB report from you and then I saw the pics, LOL!!!
    That was on the way home!! It was frickin' nuts on the 62 between Vidal Jct. and the 62/177 split. I still haven't washed the 'burb yet,hope the detailer can get it all off :)

Ima be there Next week 13-18 as well. Lookin to do some serious stripey fishiing as well as other stuff. Looking foward to it. Looks fun.

Nice fish especially in the conditions!

Seeya out there.

we will be fishing the lower end of the lake the 17th and 18th (next weekend)

Good luck out there I flew over the lake yesterday and what a site from the plane I tell you take as well as the Colorado River that flows below it. This area is in my plans soon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast