Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: special report for "TheAngler"

Default special report for "TheAngler"

this catch is for you.

after reading about lilmystery's 5 bass catch and making a comment about it, i was accused of being a fisher that doesn't fish and is only on the site to talk crap.

so i decided to make a quit stop at the fishin' hole after work. ended up hooking up on this little guy above.

i know many of you do catch but don't post, and i recently found out why, and became a follower. you fishers are just protecting your lake(s) from poachers and lurkers.

well anyways, here's a report for "TheAngler". just because someone doesn't post reports doesn't mean there not out there catching. they're just being protective.

let the drama begin.

ive said it before,but keeping your places so secretive is just plain silly. Its not like your the only person who fishes there anyways and if you feel you need to keep it secret because of other people fishing or poaching there, then youre not that skilled of an angler. Its not like youre fishing tournaments for money, man up.

anyhoo nice fish! At least you did a better job at photo shopping that pics than most others. It irritates the crap outta me when it looks like your 5 year old got a hold of your photo in paint shop.

Quote Originally Posted by BassLady View Post
    ive said it before,but keeping your places so secretive is just plain silly. Its not like your the only person who fishes there anyways and if you feel you need to keep it secret because of other people fishing or poaching there, then youre not that skilled of an angler. Its not like youre fishing tournaments for money, man up.

anyhoo nice fish! At least you did a better job at photo shopping that pics than most others. It irritates the crap outta me when it looks like your 5 year old got a hold of your photo in paint shop.
    sent you an pm

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    this catch is for you.

after reading about lilmystery's 5 bass catch and making a comment about it, i was accused of being a fisher that doesn't fish and is only on the site to talk crap.

so i decided to make a quit stop at the fishin' hole after work. ended up hooking up on this little guy above.

i know many of you do catch but don't post, and i recently found out why, and became a follower. you fishers are just protecting your lake(s) from poachers and lurkers.

well anyways, here's a report for "TheAngler". just because someone doesn't post reports doesn't mean there not out there catching. they're just being protective.

let the drama begin.
    good job out there and who cares what people say bro. good job maybe you should share your tips on how to block out spots to lil mystery becuase the rate he is going all the lakes he fishes will be fished out because of all his posts. he will learn.

God BLess

basscatcher

good job out there man! Keep those lurkers guessin! I know from experience that they will RUIN your little honey hole. if you show them where it is.

its not silly. its pretty smart actually. when your fishing a little pond that you can cast across its a good idea to not get any more pressure on the lake then there already is. yes theres already people fishing there but why ruin the spot and show all these lurkers on here. there the ones who run down there and throw live bait and keep anything they can get there hands on.

first off thanks for the compliment on the catch.

and as for not being that skilled of an anlger, maybe you're right, but i am an angler that cares about the local lakes i fish, and would hate to see it destroyed because i wanted to show off my catches.

this doesn't mean i hate posting reports. it's cool to show off and get some responses from everyone. if i was fishing a large lake like perris for example and caught a few fish. yeah i'd be posting a report. there's no way poachers are gonna destroy a lake that size (maybe?). but these city lakes are much smaller, more delicate, unprotected by dfg and can easily be destroyed in a matter of weeks by poachers. so why make it worst then they are now?

once you experience first hand the destruction of a lake by poachers like the many that have here at FNN, you will understand why many of us keep these lakes a secret.

keep on truckin'

Quote Originally Posted by fishindude420 View Post
    its not silly. its pretty smart actually. when your fishing a little pond that you can cast across its a good idea to not get any more pressure on the lake then there already is. yes theres already people fishing there but why ruin the spot and show all these lurkers on here. there the ones who run down there and throw live bait and keep anything they can get there hands on.
    finally someone that understands.

thanx dude.

420? sweet!

ive said it before,but keeping your places so secretive is just plain silly. Its not like your the only person who fishes there anyways and if you feel you need to keep it secret because of other people fishing or poaching there, then youre not that skilled of an angler.
    Bottom line is the people who ARE keeping their spot secret are the ones catching fish... so you saying they aren't a skilled angler is obviously wrong. Also, some honey holes get little pressure... in fact my honey hole, it can be only me and my friends there the WHOLE day.

I for one will keep my honey hole secret... Guess what though, I caught 4 bass in the 6 lb range at Downey Wilderness in Norwalk...

Now that I said that... give it two days and see how many people are at the lake without licenses...

Default Word UP.

thats right smokin' show em up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast