Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Letter From The boss.

Default Letter From The boss.

Dear employees:

As the ceo of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obama is our president and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. Since we cannot increaseour prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy i have no choice but to lay off six employees instead. This has really been bothering me since i believe we are family here and i didnt know where to even begin choosing who goes and who stays. So, this is what ive done...i walked through our parking lot and found six 'obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to go. I cant think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change, and i gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

HAHAHAHAHA burn..did you have a sticker too?

Sound logic.

Just in case, I'm scraping my Paul Tsongas sticker off the bumper ASAP!

The funny/sad part of that joke is that if you Google it, the third listing is from the white supremacy website resist.com

Recycling comedic material from white supremacy groups?

Stay classy Republicans!

Oh, FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Scoring Machine View Post
    The funny/sad part of that joke is that if you Google it, the third listing is from the white supremacy website resist.com

Recycling comedic material from white supremacy groups?

Stay classy Republicans!

last i checked i lived in a country where everyone is entitled to there opionion even if we dont agree with what they believe in...but i guess i was wrong...stay oppressive democrat.

If Captain Boracho is a White Supremacist, well, he's got one helluva make-up artist!

Ah, so it is now "oppressive" to point out when trite little passages have been previously regurgitated by a White Aryan Resistance website? Thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    If Captain Boracho is a White Supremacist, well, he's got one helluva make-up artist!

This is way too much you guys!!!!!!!!!! Lighten up already!!!! I appreciated the joke, didn't u?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast