Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: English springs?

Default English springs?

has anyone ever fished English springs in chino hills, can you fish there?

That place is a major bust, the locals that walk there dogs around the park will narc you to the cops instantly i used to fish it, never caught much and was harrased by the cops damn near every time. Trust me its not worth it... however los serranos golf course is a different story all together............

u had to drop los serranos didnt u thts my honey hole darn it now all the poachers are gunna b there like flies on s*it

thanks ghost for the tip on the honey hole

No, there is no fishing allowed in English Springs. There are signs posted around the lake as well as at the parking lot. Like ghost said, the locals will harass and narc you out. I used to fish it... But now my tackle costs too much to risk. If you wanna risk getting busted, I'd say go to the retirement home down Chino Hills Pkwy.

Haha, that lake on pipeline in the retirement center was my spot growing up, I lived one street over.