Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curado E, whats the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by HEMAN View Post
    color is eh.
    pair it with the new dobyns champion extreme rod with the reel seat nearly the same color, then it won't be eh!

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/descp...ROD-DCECT.html

lol that's gonna be my rod I swear. I'm aiming by Summer

Quote Originally Posted by a biley View Post
    pair it with the new dobyns champion extreme rod with the reel seat nearly the same color, then it won't be eh!

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/descp...ROD-DCECT.html

lol that's gonna be my rod I swear. I'm aiming by Summer
    nice.... i am kind of in the market to find a nice cranking stick for my e5, but i also need a jerkbait rod for my e7... BUT i wanna save up for the Aldeberan too... (PM me if you are serious bout it, got a pretty good deal so far and maybe we can get a group buy discount)

Quote Originally Posted by HEMAN View Post
    nice.... i am kind of in the market to find a nice cranking stick for my e5, but i also need a jerkbait rod for my e7... BUT i wanna save up for the Aldeberan too... (PM me if you are serious bout it, got a pretty good deal so far and maybe we can get a group buy discount)
    new gear sucks.... sucks as in you always want more that is! I'll let you know how my wallet feels in a couple months lol. I still want that MG you have

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12