Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: 5 bass at the local lake!! =] 3-29-09

1 holland is the street and #, its in Irvine. im not sure of the zipcode. but heres the telephone # 1-(949)-951-5003

Quote Originally Posted by FishermanStu View Post
    wwwoooooooo three more replies and we have 200!!!!!

Just take it back to shimano. i did it with two rods today. theyll replace it for free. nbd
    thanks,,,I did take it to my local tackle shop and they replaced it no charge or questions asked,,,lol,,,

Quote Originally Posted by GeordyBass View Post
    Did anyone hear I broke my 6'6" MH action Shimano Crucial in NPH monday?Uh-oh!!!!It wasn't the best day to break in my TD Sol 2500(With 8lb. test Sea-Guar Abraz-x).....I also love my Shimano Stradic 4000 (Also spooled with 8lb. test Sea-Guar Abraz-x line) matched with a 7'6" Offshore Angler Gold Cup Medium Action inshore rod!!!I'm a half a**ed tackle whore.....heeee heeee!I'll be like Ghetto_Dad In a few years if I keep it up.....Also,ZombieBassATTACK likes to dropshot twizzlers and uses 2oz. diamond sinkers for weights.... FishinDude420 likes to use goldfish for bait,and prefers using his Accurate Boss Magnums with 2lb test leader and 100lb. test braid filler and calstar gfgr900xl combos for fishing LMB and Muskies here in tijuana,CA

This is why you don't eat Spotted bay bass and tomcod boys and girls the meat is toxic to your brain.

Bigred

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021