Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: scary north korea

Here is the real bull ****. China who we have made into a super power by buying all there cheap stuff like tennis shoes clothing ect. Now have a big say even in our econimy should put there pressure with this regime and put a stop to there bs. They are the only power that can pull this off.if there a conflict with the free country and north korea china will be the biggest loser.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBound View Post
    Duh if you read my credentials from another post, then you would have seen that I used to be a producer for KPFK 90.7FM the Pacifica Foundation. Our show was Aziatik Rhythmz conducted by the API Collective. I told you STOP the messing around with OBVIOUS crap. Are we next going to get into L/D? Since you say I am as quick as a rabbit, please do not be as SLOW as a turtle. I mentioned getting to the point and here you are telling me what I already told YOU! That the US CAN NEVER CONQUER & CONTROL China.
    Mixed metaphors + Xanax withdrawl = More fun than a CNN Crossfire episode.

Yeah, obvious cr*p - you know, like the outcome of a Sino-American Conflict. Thanks for the enlightenment.
    Last edited by Atlaua; 04-07-2009 at 11:13 AM. Reason: We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.

Quote Originally Posted by PUDD MASTER BAITER View Post
    Here is the real bull ****. China who we have made into a super power by buying all there cheap stuff like tennis shoes clothing ect. Now have a big say even in our econimy should put there pressure with this regime and put a stop to there bs. They are the only power that can pull this off.if there a conflict with the free country and north korea china will be the biggest loser.
    That is so true! The Chinese communists gave North Korea a nuclear bomb design and with their aid have allowed this despotic regime to flourish into the present international monster. North Korea doesn't want to be controlled by any body. However we cannot afford to keep international peace alone. China needs to assert its role in international affairs and contribute more to global stability. Which includes checks on the proliferation of arms and technology. It is so sad because really the North Koreans themselves have been suffering under this totalitarian regime. This is really not about North Korea but the shift in geopolitics. Soon other small nations will engage in the Weapons of Mass Destruction race. Each seeking political power to leverage their trading positions. Then the world will really discover that chemical and biological weapons are economically more feasible. If that happens then one attack could exterminate the entire population of mainland China or any other country. The problem will be containing the spread of the pathogens.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlaua View Post
    Mixed metaphors + Xanax withdrawl = More fun than a CNN Crossfire episode.

Yeah, obvious cr*p - you know, like the outcome of a Sino-American Conflict. Thanks for the enlightenment.
    If I had not enlightened/entertained you then at least you got a laugh. That is something nice in this global economic meltdown. I helped my neighbor move out the other day. Riverside County is becoming a ghost town of empty housing communities. I don't think they are going to laugh for a long long time again.

The Chinese communists gave North Korea a nuclear bomb design and with their aid have allowed this despotic regime to flourish into the present international monster.
    Total bull$hit. North Korea is as much a thorn in China's side as it is for us. China gives them aid so that they don't get a flood of immigrants crossing their border looking for food.
    And your dead wrong on NK's nuclear technology. They got most of the vital tech. needed for bomb making from Pakistan. Saying that China gave NK a nuclear bomb design is very mis-informed and dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by guest007 View Post
    Total bull$hit. North Korea is as much a thorn in China's side as it is for us. China gives them aid so that they don't get a flood of immigrants crossing their border looking for food.
    And your dead wrong on NK's nuclear technology. They got most of the vital tech. needed for bomb making from Pakistan. Saying that China gave NK a nuclear bomb design is very mis-informed and dangerous.
    I see what you are trying to say, but I disagree on some points. China claims that it and North Korea are as close as "lips and teeth". This is an old skool description of their relationship. As I stated earlier China cannot fully control North Korea and they even have a history of conflict. Even with this history of conflict North Korea's only real international ally is China. China is moving away from communist policies towards capitalism and western civilization. They certainly DO NOT want North Korea to make any trouble that could hinder their political and economic progress. This really is a thorn in everyone's side. However the FACT remains North Korea can only maintain its military through Chinese aid, mostly foodstuffs now. Most of the aid is siphoned directly to the military. Are the Chinese stupid enough to give the North Koreans current advanced weapons? Hell no, especially after they keep antagonizing Japan and the US. However we must remember that it was reported to the United Nations when investigating the Pakistan's Abdul Qadeer Khan, that Pakistan not only had a Chinese nuclear bomb design, but they were marketing it for sale around the globe. Once exposed Khan himself has since been under house arrest for proliferating nuclear weapons technology. China has been trying to strengthen border ties with both North Korea and Pakistan for decades. Pakistan as an obvious check against India and North Korea against Japan and the US. China actually facilitated the first trade exchanges between the two. But again who cares it is not like the crude bomb design itself was really tipping the scale. It was the ability to enrich uranium that was the key. Now as I stated before there is controversy over who actually invented the gas micro centrifuges. Pakistan was the first to be exposed, but soon it was clear that North Korea has been investing in R&D for weapons of mass destruction since its very inception. The Japanese Navy tested a nuclear device in North Korea before the end of WWII. North Korea instantly knew it had to keep pace and has been trying to procure this technology since its inception. You see the gas micro centrifuges are the KEY to making weapons grade uranium and plutonium out of uranium as plutonium does not naturally occur. North Korea has some of the highest hydro electric power reserves in the world. This surplus of energy even is transmitted to Manchuria. Before the gas micro centrifuges were invented it really took huge massive centrifuges, particle accelerators, and energy to produce the weapons grade materials. The biggest one in the world is a UN project in France. These installations had to be so massive that it was always very easy to detect them. It also took a lot of resources and energy to even commit to the R&D necessary to facilitate a working weapon. I feel China gave BOTH North Korea and Pakistan the designs for a nuclear bomb. However this is nothing special because to actually make a nuclear bomb is VERY easy. The difficult part was always in enriching the uranium. Anyone can make a crude nuclear device. It is not hard. The key concepts to understand are that we need the input of energy to cause fission or splitting of atoms, then a natural chain reaction gives off extreme energy when fusion occurs. Imagine a combustion engine if you will. We use electricity to give us energy to spark the ignition of the air/fuel mixture in the chamber. Now we do not get energy from igniting the mixture, but the recombination into exhaust gases. Same concept. The Chain reaction is also expressed in photonics, lasers. An RF generator basically emits enough radiation in the light box itself to amplify the photons according to equal phase, frequency and wavelength. It is the chain reaction stimulated by the radiation that amplifies the photons. Now that Pakistan and North Korea use gas micro centrifuges that are small and easily hidden, any small nation can make these. But then again you still need a long range delivery system to extend the reach of your political influence. That is what North Korea is doing right now, improving its long range capabilities. As of now they still need a lot of work to improve not only the accuracy but the reliability of their missiles. China helped support this monster for obvious historical and political reasons of self interest. However China is growing as a world power only because of its RELATIONSHIP with the US and world economies. It is mutually beneficial, as long as trade balances don't get out of balance like now. China needs to assert its International role in global and especially regional conflicts. We cannot economically remain solvent if we are burdened with the main task of maintaining global stability. We are fighting two foreign wars, we don't need a third one. If our economy goes down, you had better believe that without the US buying their products China will get hit hard as well. If it truly is a relationship then China should start showing some more International good will beyond strategic third world allies.

http://www.usnews.com/articles/news/...ear-bombs.html
    Last edited by WaterBound; 04-10-2009 at 05:33 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456