Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $mack Talks II

There's a whole lot of story in photo #12---Any other day, a guy landing a 15 lbr. would most likely be grinning ear to ear---but this time that old Time Bandit snatched defeat from the jaws of victory---I feel that brother's pain--

Hitts TV should have been there ! COOL TURN OUT !!

Thanks for adding even more pictures. I will mark it on the calendar for sure next year if you guys do it again. Big smiles by almost everyone. I guess I would have been bummed out showing up late with the 15 lb jackpot fish. Nice sportsmanship to share the $$.

Quote Originally Posted by sidified View Post
    There's a whole lot of story in photo #12---Any other day, a guy landing a 15 lbr. would most likely be grinning ear to ear---but this time that old Time Bandit snatched defeat from the jaws of victory---I feel that brother's pain--

the picture says it all.
    15minutes late and put a hurt into a persons feeling, especially a 15lber caught at the duct.
    we all felt bad, and kinda gave in a lil.

dont feel bad though, i asked spooky to wake me up when he arrives and guess what?
    i was 5 minutes into the deadline sign in.
    THANKS SPOOK.lol

yes, i camped in the suv the night before.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12