Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Leggular" Roll Call on FNN

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    Its funny how everyone claims to be a leggular but as soon as the spawn and spring is over 90% of the fisherman dissapear,The only people that i know as leggulars is the people that are there year around like me and the leggulars i know (see you in the winter homeys you know who you are).

You got that right Carlos... Every year we witness a large migration of self proclaimed Season(al)ed bass anglers who begin showing up right around March 1st. most of these people will claim to be Leggulars yet they only fish the middle lake and when asked they never seem to know any of the other Leggulars. They give up on fishing right away on days when the water is stained. They wrap up their bass fishing for the year right about at the end of Apri and they stop showing up.

Lots of dissapoint among Season(al)ed Pros this year. I heard a lot of people asking what happend to all the bass in this lake...Look no further than the guys you see around the lake sporting throw nets, and snagger rigs. I will say one thing the DFG stepped up their game big time this season... Thanks to Don (Local DFG Officer) who become a Leggular this season.

I know you Leggulars are out there reading this... I'm talking about the guys who begin fishing the lake right around the first of the year and wrap finish up their season right around the end of December. Like JBassC said "You know who you are".

JerryG
    Last edited by jerryG; 04-26-2009 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ronniek524 View Post
    I hit legg lake 3+ times a week... before I go to work early in the morning. And sometimes on the weekend before my wife complains to come home :P.

Yesterday, I saw a goose trashed by some wild animal, maybe a coyote. The head was missing, feathers were everywhere. I was late to work, so i could not take a pic.
    Im pretty sure that wasn't the work of a coyote it seems to me that (LARRY) our local wayno and fellow leggular got a hold of that goose maybe he got hungry and wanted to barbecue.
    Last edited by jbassc; 04-25-2009 at 02:30 PM.

Default The Legg

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    ROLL CALL!!!

how many anglers here on FNN considers themselves a leggular?
    I haven't been thier in over forty years, I used to go with my dad when I was a kid and did ok. How is it now. And how is it compared with the pudd hole. I just started fishing again now that I retired,most at the pudd it has been my home lake my whole life so I came back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    I haven't been thier in over forty years, I used to go with my dad when I was a kid and did ok. How is it now. And how is it compared with the pudd hole. I just started fishing again now that I retired,most at the pudd it has been my home lake my whole life so I came back to it.
    Legg used to have some decent bass fishing but the lakes are small and over the last several seasons the place has been heavily poached. As a result the bass fishing is tough at best. Even before the lakes got fished out Pudd has always been a better choice IMO..

Thanks,
    JerryG
    Last edited by jerryG; 04-27-2009 at 08:28 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123