Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Leggular" Roll Call on FNN

me and my girl are leggulars were there pretty often usually fly fishing the gills in the middle lake also

Quote Originally Posted by josh626 View Post
    I am. I'm the kid who always fishes the middle lake. Im going today as a matter of fact
    hey arent you that dude that always have a cap on wheres those polarized sunglasses...... becuase if u are i see u all the time there..... hey im just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by josh626 View Post
    I am. I'm the kid who always fishes the middle lake. Im going today as a matter of fact

hey josh were you the kid that was fishing for bass besides me last sunday? i was fishing for blues on the west side of the green bridge in the tulies.

Default leggular

I too am a Leggular....and I am not ashamed to admit it

Quote Originally Posted by santaigo View Post
    hey arent you that dude that always have a cap on wheres those polarized sunglasses...... becuase if u are i see u all the time there..... hey im just saying...
    Nah that's sum other kid. I'm usually n dickies shorts n black shirts.

Its funny how everyone claims to be a leggular but as soon as the spawn and spring is over 90% of the fisherman dissapear,The only people that i know as leggulars is the people that are there year around like me and the leggulars i know (see you in the winter homeys you know who you are).
    Last edited by jbassc; 05-01-2009 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    hey josh were you the kid that was fishing for bass besides me last sunday? i was fishing for blues on the west side of the green bridge in the tulies.

thats me

i may be retarded but where is this place at????

Quote Originally Posted by BassLady View Post
    i may be retarded but where is this place at????
    Its right next to the great (marrano beach ca) were the water is green and the fish have wings.

I hit legg lake 3+ times a week... before I go to work early in the morning. And sometimes on the weekend before my wife complains to come home :P.

Yesterday, I saw a goose trashed by some wild animal, maybe a coyote. The head was missing, feathers were everywhere. I was late to work, so i could not take a pic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast