Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $2 California Fishing License!!

Default $2 California Fishing License!!

My co-worker wanted to show me a fishing license that her grandpa used to have. I thought it was kind of cool.

I thought this was cool, you put the license in the button??

Thanks for the post that is very cool i will keep mine from now i can see in 30 years it will be led lights for a fishing lic.

Bigred

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED KILLA View Post
    Thanks for the post that is very cool i will keep mine from now i can see in 30 years it will be led lights for a fishing lic.

Bigred
    nope,I'll just laugh at you...."haha,BigRed Microphone still thinks that license is valid,he's in jail for being a monster!"....yup that's 30 years from now when he's 50-something and i'm just passing my mid-life crisis,and maybe a divorce settlement in which I got the house,28' Wellcraft Scarab and the wifey got the 12 obnoxious kids,No child support for me!Damn!lol.....I'm just sleepy.....That license is cool bro!

Quote Originally Posted by GeordyBass View Post
    nope,I'll just laugh at you...."haha,BigRed Microphone still thinks that license is valid,he's in jail for being a monster!"....yup that's 30 years from now when he's 50-something and i'm just passing my mid-life crisis,and maybe a divorce settlement in which I got the house,28' Wellcraft Scarab and the wifey got the 12 obnoxious kids,No child support for me!Damn!lol.....I'm just sleepy.....That license is cool bro!
    Lol you must be drunk off of your Horchata 28ft Scarab i new you were never a fisherman You still have like 4 years till you have to buy a fishing lic make sure you bring a I.D when fishing cuss you look like your 23 not 15 your age is wrong you have a bigger beard then the person who works at the 711. =) G night Geordybig@ss im sleepy too.

Bigred

Lol you must be drunk off of your Horchata 28ft Scarab i new you were never a fisherman You still have like 4 years till you have to buy a fishing lic make sure you bring a I.D when fishing cuss you look like your 23 not 15 your age is wrong you have a bigger beard then the person who works at the 711. =) G night Geordybig@ss im sleepy too.

Bigred
    OOMMGG!!!! A bearded pre-teen drunk on Horchata....lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GD

Hey Mike,

I think your thread got hijacked... but no worry I found the perpetrator

Here is that bearded 7-11 man you all were talking about.

Thats really cool thanks for sharing...

dayum thats hella old school ! Nice !

Damn it I cant see the Pic!!!

BasstardS!lol

Bigred
    Damn You!!!!!!!lol....

Heres Big red the Irish wannabe!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fiztrophy1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	11259  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast