Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fairmount park

Default fairmount park

fished the lake for about 4 hours with plastics and crankbait.not a bite.saw carp jumping but thats it.that lake must be close to empty with the bass.

Sad to hear about the lack of bass, and your skunk. Might of just been a bad day.

Default Fairmont

No, they are inthere, they are just good at hiding. They are most active in the early morning and again in the early evening.

Keep at it Joe, this is a hard ***** lake to fish. The bass are all high on meth so they are super parinoid. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lechuga View Post
    Keep at it Joe, this is a hard ***** lake to fish. The bass are all high on meth so they are super parinoid. lol
    cool.so they should bite once they come down and re-charge?:)

Quote Originally Posted by joebass View Post

cool.so they should bite once they come down and re-charge?:)
    I guess you can try sprinkling some on your lure.... you'll never know! LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Lechuga View Post
    I guess you can try sprinkling some on your lure.... you'll never know! LMAO
    well i guess i will hit it tonite.have not been there since last week so nothing else to do.ill use top lures and crankbaits and see what happens. do u go there alot?

I used to go a few times a week...not so much anymore. I always did a lot better catching trout there then bass. Come to think of it, I think I got more turtles and ducks there then bass...

Quote Originally Posted by bigblant View Post
    I used to go a few times a week...not so much anymore. I always did a lot better catching trout there then bass. Come to think of it, I think I got more turtles and ducks there then bass...
    i have to go back i guess.when its time cat fish is great there.easy

bass hiding?
    lake empty?

you guys must be crazy.

i know a spot right now where u can see atleast 10 largemouth just hangin out. one looks to be about 6lbs. Theres also a large amount of Bluegill in the area. And not far from that, theres a spot where its almost impossible not to catch a carp, sometimes a nice trout. you can see them if you look hard enough. otherwise, invest in "polorized glasses" immediatly.
    Last edited by JediMindTricks; 04-06-2009 at 02:25 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast