Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another park pig

Default another park pig

Went out fishing with my homie larry a.k.a zombiebassattack to a different city park lake since the other ones are getting hammered and poached ridiculously lately. Started off throwing texas rig creature bait that dropshotman gave to me and told me to try out. 3rd or 4th cast im letting it dead stick, then twitch twich. THUMP! and the fight was on. Bulldogging me the whole time on structure trying to break me off but i powered her thru it and finally got her to shore. she was BARELY hooked on the top of her mouth. Lipped her, took a quick photo and released her to fight another day. she already released all her eggs but she was still a very nice quality fish. Fished the rest of the day for nada but all i was looking for was 1 quality fish so no big deal. Thanks whittney for that creature bait! 1st fish on it was a piggy! :)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	park piggie!.JPG 
Views:	192 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	11251  

Quote Originally Posted by fishindude420 View Post
    Went out fishing with my homie larry a.k.a zombiebassattack to a different city park lake since the other ones are getting hammered and poached ridiculously lately. Started off throwing texas rig creature bait that dropshotman gave to me and told me to try out. 3rd or 4th cast im letting it dead stick, then twitch twich. THUMP! and the fight was on. Bulldogging me the whole time on structure trying to break me off but i powered her thru it and finally got her to shore. she was BARELY hooked on the top of her mouth. Lipped her, took a quick photo and released her to fight another day. she already released all her eggs but she was still a very nice quality fish. Fished the rest of the day for nada but all i was looking for was 1 quality fish so no big deal. Thanks whittney for that creature bait! 1st fish on it was a piggy! :)
    wtg whats a creature bait?

Quote Originally Posted by joebass View Post
    wtg whats a creature bait?
    its a bait that pretty much looks like a creature on the bottom, lol. theres a lot of different creature baits out on the market. gary yamamoto makes a few.

sweet fish!! bad photoshoping haha wheres the sides of your head?? deformed timmy?? haha sick nice going on beating the skunkaged today!!

very nice fish tim! =]

thanks man! nice job to you too on your toad!

thanks man! nice job to you too on your toad!
    yup thanks =]

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Bass ATTACK View Post
    sweet fish!! bad photoshoping haha wheres the sides of your head?? deformed timmy?? haha sick nice going on beating the skunkaged today!!
    my head is shaped like that normally. thanks for making me feel like a freak. hahahah jk. Were gonna kill the bass at irvine tomorrow! ill catch the toad though probably. lol ,jk

Nice looking bass!!! I have always wanted to try to get into bass fishing, I use drop shot in the bay and stuff but want to learn how to use swimbaits and cranks etc. Is it hard to learn? Freshwater has been very interesting to me(this is my first season). I see your in oc maybe ill see you at a local park one day.

my head is shaped like that normally. thanks for making me feel like a freak. hahahah jk. Were gonna kill the bass at irvine tomorrow! ill catch the toad though probably. lol ,jk
    Dont worry you'll catch the toad and i'll catch your tittie this time!!! JEAAAH BOII!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast