Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3-25-09 at Irvine Lake

Quote Originally Posted by smokindrags View Post
    Great report,I hope one of these days I can fish with ya TM keep up the good work

BIG RICHARD

Hey Big Richard, I hope to fish with you sometime this trout Season at Irvine Lake. Thanks for the reply.

We missed you out there Monday Patrick, glad you made it out to the lake today and got in on the hot bite.

TD

Glad to see you fishing TM65!!!! Nice job on getting them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fishndrinknsmokin View Post
    Sounds like a great day at the lake.....and since I was there to I can attest to the beauty of the day! Must admit that your presence of mind is much greater then mine because if I would of fell like you I don't think I would of ever have remembered to keep my eye on the rod and grab before it goes over...........let alone set the hook!! You might also want to consider full time work as a guide since you got your friend on the fish and put me on the spot I fished today. That would be 15 bloody tallies next to the Legendary Troutman65 aka Patrick. A beer to you my friend

FnDnS, That Rod & Reel cost almost $400.00. You bet I am going to keep my eyes on it. Thats twice the beefy, pumped up trout tried to steel that set up. I think a bait runner is the answer to not loosing your set ups. Ask Jimmy. He lost a very expensive rod & reel in the lake this Season.

As to guiding, I just have fun fishing and geting people to catch fish. Nothing more.

Thanks for the reply and see you at the lake next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bendo View Post
    Glad to see you fishing TM65!!!! Nice job on getting them!!!

Hey Mr. Bendo !!!! Thanks for the reply. Hope all is well Bro. Hope to see you at the lake in the next two months. Trout fishing is just getting good. You got to love the Spring bite. And to top it off, the lake is putting in 10,000 pounds of trout for the WON event at the lake in April. Its going to be GREAT trout fishing at Irvine Lake !!!

Great day out there Pat. Way to rock the Vine Guide!

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    We missed you out there Monday Patrick, glad you made it out to the lake today and got in on the hot bite.

TD

Yeah, I was sick Mon.& Tue. Bounced back today and had a great time fishing. Thanks for the reply Bro

Quote Originally Posted by BingJr View Post
    Great day out there Pat. Way to rock the Vine Guide!

Thanks Binger. When you going to bring your new boat out to the lake and get some trout & Crappie? The Crappie bite has been good first thing in the morning. I look forward to checking out your new fish slaying machine. You sell the Green Machine yet? See you at the lake Bro.

I'll try to make it out one more time Patrick!! It's BBL season for me!!! I will catfish more this year!!

Never lose your rod to a fish Patrick, especially a Trout. Good job.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast