Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team 57 0wnz again !!

Default Team 57 0wnz again !!

Got to the lake at about 5:40am to see more than regular in line.
    Got to the tackle shop to grab me some grub and speak with Powerbait Jimmy! See Koshaw said hello and back to the car I went.Cold as Duck feet! Paid my dues and off to the remainings of TroutIsland.Set up for a waste of time.Guy next to me got one be4 the sun came up.We both got bored as we seen the fish jumping out with no other action.Packed up he went to get a boat,I went to go find another spot.Ran into Mitz,chopped it up for about 30 minutes and found a promise looking spot! First fish at about 9:30 am.About a 2 pounder off of garlic powerbait.Got a call from Troutdog telling me he's on his way.I seen the fish pattern on what they where biting on,and which areas of the waters so I let Troutdog know as soon as he arrived.

Troutdog arrived and tossed out his line about 5 minutes after he got there and we knew from there we would 0wn !

We slayed woodies cove,and slayed the boat launch!
    We cought them on everything.Hitts secret bait,captin america pb.Garlic pb,but the Jimmy powerbait 0wned the most! I have to hit Walmart for more Jimmy Powerbait and treble hooks.We farmed about 3-4 fish.
    Ok now that we are getting non stop action.We knew we were going to hit our limits,so we thought,lets hook up others! Asked a family if they cought anything and they said no! We were skocked.
    Well its time to show them how we roll ! Hitts signal up !

Grabbed the new member of the rod wars !!

First fish as they set up next to us :

second :

third :

pics left n right !

still showing off !!

Well they packed up and left,thanked us,I gave them a few cards.Troutdog explained to them who we are,ad what we do.

Next family !

We told them how to do it,they left with 4 fish,2 farmed! That female 0wned them ! We yell " No fishing off the docks br0 ! " Totally NCB!

The end of the day results ! Limits br0 ! Jimmy Powerbait 0wned !

TroutDog 5,farmed 2

Hitts0n 5,farmed 2

Today was family,fishing,fun ! Enjoy the read !

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=30951
    Last edited by Hitts0n; 03-24-2009 at 11:56 PM.

WTG out there guys! Nice going on putting
    the family on some fresh ones TOTALLY COOL BRO!

Very cool Bro! Nice video,pics and report! I'm sure that family won't forget the fish they caught with the help of you and Aaron. Nice job Guys! Cindy

Nice going out there! Looks like you guys got into some nice fish.

[QUOTE=Hitts0n;323784] First fish at about 9:30 am.About a 2 pounder off of garlic powerbait.Got a call from Troutdog telling me he's on his way.[QUOTE]

yeah that pretty much sounds about right for aaron, hes no stranger to arriving at the crack of noon! Good job out there hitts.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Boracho View Post

yeah that pretty much sounds about right for aaron, hes no stranger to arriving at the crack of noon! Good job out there hitts.
    I had to take Lauren to school....besides I can't think of any other way to give the novice trout anglers(like you and Hitts) a chance to outfish me

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 03-24-2009 at 02:30 PM.

Nicely Done, Loved the vids and report. Props

Looks like some good times! I am going tomorrow for the first time at the vine in quite a while. Any tips with the water being so high? Troll the bathtub? sit on the shore? whats the word these days?

Awesome report Hitts, congrats on the slayage!

mobile,
    Stay moblie if you can. I got double limits monday but had to work for it.
    If you don't get bit in a spot, move on. My best spot has been along the red cliffs with green power nuggets.
    Tight lines...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast