Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a few members to help fill my charter ...

Default Need a few members to help fill my charter ...

I have nine spots open for an overnight charter leaving Saturday July 14th at 10pm and returning Sunday July 15th 5-7pm. We will be fishing on the Seabiscuit out of Channel Islands Sportfishing. The cost is $125 per person.

I filled my half of the boat but my buddies friends flaked so I would like to invite a few FNN'ers along.

We will targeting WSB in the am and filling our sacks with Rockfish in the afternoon. The Seabiscuit just received a complete overhaul this winter and from what I hear she looks great!

Anyone interested send me a PM. I'll be opening this trip up to people who call the landing if it doesn't fill up by the 1st of July.

I posted this in the rendevouz section also ....

I have a few friends that are not FNN members who are looking for a charter so if members don't fill the spots let me know. The guys are a good bunch and are lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by joe man
    The guys are a good bunch and are lots of fun.
    In other words, they drink a lot and get really loud :wink:

8 spots left

5 pending

Joe - is Bako on target or is it Bako BS?? This isn't really a charter of drinkers just friends getting together. So if you want send me a PM and I can give you some more info.

Bako - are you interested?? One of my customers from Bakersfield might be coming too.

5 Spots left

3 Pending

where is Channel Islands Sportfishing.

CISCO is in Oxnard.

http://www.channelislandssportfishing.com/

If I knew my work schedule I would totally be on that trip! (Might try to hop it once I figure it out) DavidE, how many anglers is the cap? Is it the full 24? Do you have prior experience on this boat?

Later,
    Scott

Hey Syfaulk,
    Last season I rode this boat like five times. Did really well a majority of the time. Captain Bobby always works hard to keep us on the fish.

The only complaint I had was the rail was too low for my taste. But during the off season Bobby put 100 g's into her and the rail was raised from what a buddy told me who went rock fishing in early May.

Anyways I'm gonna fill the trip with 24. More than half are friends of mine and I'm also taking a couple of my customers out. I think there are four Fnn'ers going and two I've fished with a few times ... real cool people.

Anyways hope your schedule works out. I'm probably gonna open the charter to the landing if I don't fill it by July 1st.

Tight lines !!

2 spots open

hmmm....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast