Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pudd tragedy

Quote Originally Posted by County Lotto View Post
    There have been "Asian-Americans" caught GILLNETTING Puddingstone Lake......San Dimas Sheriff's and DFG busted them in the middle of the night. They had buckets of undersized bass, bluegill, trout and catfish.
    WOW look! Someone reporting a FACTUAL DETAILED piece of information..... He mentioned Asian Americans! This guy MUST be a biggot!

MAN...Wheres the love for our fellow FNN memebers?

Its sad to see that these LMB are getting caught and not release but thats there priority!!!

And for these people to stereo type based on culture is plain stupidity! I know many races not JUST asians eat fish...DO you freakin eat fish? WTF wrong with these morons?

And sir did you ask or get permission from the guy who you took the picture of to post that picture on here?

Quote Originally Posted by kingofsnag View Post
    I will contribute to that 20 pages count!

Never surprise me how race and ethnicity always enters into those with bigoted and feeble mind. Last I checked the prision is full of every race mostly for commitment of crimes against humanity such as child molestation and killing of people and not bass.

Come on guys lighten-up! C&R is a personal choice which many of us practice. However, everyone have the right to keep whatever fthey choose within the California Fish and Game Regulation; as long as they pay for a fishing license. Last time I checked the Florida Largemouth bass is neither on the endanger species list nor is it indigenous to most California man-made lakes. I do agree that good practice of C&R will maintain this "recreation" of bass fishing at a quality level. Keep in mind it is only a recreation and it is not life threatening. I frequently find in our lakes and streams plenty of beer cans, bait carton, used fishing lines and other polluting trash. Pollution is one of the major cause of fishery decline, such as the threat to the salmon. So lets focus more on things that really matters and action of ourselves, and report any poaching and law breakers to DFG. I know I will get a bunch of hate relies from this posting. Its OK I often get the fingers from jerks rushing off to work while I am driving the speed limit and towing my boat to the lake. I get the last laugh because I am spending my typical morning on a lake as
    they are again looking for someone to blame for their inadequacies.

You need help man.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456