Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: yorba linda 3-20-09

Default yorba linda 3-20-09

hey wuz up all my fellow fisherman? i hope all is well. whent out to yorba linda friday and didnt catch crap. yep skunked again. i herd that they just stocked too. i was at spot and saw right in front me and saw carp every where. so i put my line in and nothing. couldnt even catch a dang carp. (not like i wanted it) if i would caought the dang thing i would of just threw it back in. well this year so far for myself is 0 fish. starting to make me mad...lol

Bummer, what lake were you fishing? They stocked Wed. I was there Thursday and got my limit in 2 hrs. I went back today Saturday and it was way slower, only caught 1 trout and a bass. Still fish in there, but you gotta move around.

Man you need to get some fish! Don't give up, you'll get em.

Quote Originally Posted by socalfishingdave View Post
    hey wuz up all my fellow fisherman? i hope all is well. whent out to yorba linda friday and didnt catch crap. yep skunked again. i herd that they just stocked too. i was at spot and saw right in front me and saw carp every where. so i put my line in and nothing. couldnt even catch a dang carp. (not like i wanted it) if i would caought the dang thing i would of just threw it back in. well this year so far for myself is 0 fish. starting to make me mad...lol
    If you catch a carp, throw it in the trash...

why would you throw the carp into the trash? why not C&R,it looks like they're spawning or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishingmonkee View Post
    why would you throw the carp into the trash? why not C&R,it looks like they're spawning or something?
    Carp eat Bass eggs and destroy a lakes eco-system. Grass Carp are protected but as far as the common's go, can em'...

Quote Originally Posted by richaaron View Post
    Carp eat Bass eggs and destroy a lakes eco-system. Grass Carp are protected but as far as the common's go, can em'...
    you 're a lowlife, nagging turd, but people still let you live. Maybe someone should "can" you too.

PS: I love going to Angler Marine too.

Quote Originally Posted by RCMadness View Post
    you 're a lowlife, nagging turd, but people still let you live. Maybe someone should "can" you too.

PS: I love going to Angler Marine too.
    If that "someone" is you, bring it. I'm at Tri-City pretty much everyday. Let me know if you need directions...

hey hey hey now children lets relax here. its just crap. i mean carp

This idiot likes to stir up the pot. I guess I fell right in. Read his previous post's...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast