Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: LNL bass??

Default LNL bass??

Anybody been out there for largemouths this year yet? I wanna take out the tube and catch some bass. Just wondering how the lake has recovered from the die off thing that happened not to long ago...

go the day after they release those trouts...thats when the bass will be on fire...thats what i was told but i've never tried it out...give it a try and let know how it goes

no fish....have been there about 20 times since the die off and caught 2 under a pound. i used to be able to catch about 10-20 a day easy. now nothing. went a week ago didnt even get a nibble. i keep checkin-in cause the only way to really tell if there are still quality bass in there is when spawn arrives. no signs of spawn lately. hopefully bass will start spawning soon to give them a little hope. pretty much all the regular bass anglers that fish there are gone. gl if you head out. i've never been skunked when i use a curly tail baby bass robo worm(knock on wood).