Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canal identification seminar & first big flat vid - avatar

Default Canal identification seminar & first big flat vid - avatar

Whats up everyone with the flat season fast approaching i decided to put together a short seminar showing the difference between the backwaters, irragation, and drain canals. a lot of people do not know the difference as far as the new people are concerned.

I also included a vid I put together of how I got the fish in my avatar the 34# flat. I caught bigger but this catch runs special with me because it was my first official lunker flat I ever caught till the year 06. I am ready to go get some flatheads how bout you now! LOL. Hope you like it take care.

Canal differation seminar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2a029PVnEw

First big flat vid 34#er back in 06. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygX0h1IGWws
    Last edited by bluehunter; 03-21-2009 at 11:49 PM.

Some great information Brian!
    Thanks for sharing...... and good job on the video!

Im gonna have to try fishing that area someday soon.

Looking forward to the next vid!

Dana

Thanks Dana. I am always available if you need tips and help so when you go look me up.

Brian.

thinking about hittin it up this weekend, you gonna be in the area B/H ?

I will not be able to make way back there till around the beginning of April. Will be fishing Otay this Saturday.

Nice videos Brian, some good information. I recognize a few a those ares. Im a Walters Camp boy myself. I think im startin to come down with flathead fever, not too much longer and me and the old man will be down there.

Nice video seminar Blue Hunter. Thanks for the tips. One of these days I'm going to to quit talking about going and finally make it out there.

Thank you very much.

Granny fish if you decide to go hit me up for tips I will be glad to help.

Astrolux, I know what you mean. I am ready myself.

Nice video for the newbie flathead fishers (Myself)

34 pound flathead video is not working. I would like to watch that.

Thanks! Try it again. You Tube does do that with the vids sometimes working and other times not. I may put it on clipser.

As far as the newbie thing, we were all newbies at one time. We just had to have someone either show us, or point us in the right direction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast