Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I becoming a tackle whore?

...if you're going strictly by definition, then buying tackle doesn't make you a tackle whore - no matter the amount.

What makes you a tackle "whore" is when you pedal your #%*# to buy the tackle... and if you are wearing gold lame waders with clear, plexiglass heels when you pedal your #%*#, that makes you a back-alley tackle whore. It's all a matter of the level of desperation...

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    ...if you're going strictly by definition, then buying tackle doesn't make you a tackle whore - no matter the amount.

What makes you a tackle "whore" is when you pedal your #%*# to buy the tackle... and if you are wearing gold lame waders with clear, plexiglass heels when you pedal your #%*#, that makes you a back-alley tackle whore. It's all a matter of the level of desperation...

LOL 1234567 (to make 10 characters)

As long as you can afford it your fine...

Quote Originally Posted by SOSO View Post
    As long as you can afford it your fine...
    Exactly. But it seems the "afford" definition gets stretched quite a bit with a few peeps I know.

But if you're missing child support payments, and are living pay check to pay check, you better reconsider.

As my homie E-40 once said,

"Sometimes it's cool to floss,
    But don't buy an eighty-five thousand dollar car
    Before you buy a house."

A Biley....it's still too early for you, bro! I would call you a tackle teaser....not yet a tackle slut nor a tackle hooker. Wait a until you have over 30 rods and reels and five figure digits on tackle...only until then...you may call yourself a full blown TACKLE WHORE!!! ROFL!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123