Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We Broke Up....

I TOLD you guys!!!! All of a sudden, that starts appearing after peter says that!!!! Peter is getting kick backs from them!!!!

GD

funny....hahahahaha.... funny..... happy for you.....

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    What, this one?
    Must be the work of the yahoo and google bots.
    another reason i direct connect to sites and use mozilla firefox to browse the web...no adds = AWESOMENESS!!!

Took me a few thousand dollars in wood and woodworking equipment to quit smoking cigs.. Well the patch helped too. I couldnt just sit still with the patch, I was too used to doing stuff. So when I quit, I decided to keep my hands so busy that they would keep my mind off of the physical craving. Spent 3 or 4 weeks straight in the garage keeping busy from the time I was off of work until almost time for sleep. Wound up making some very nice Christmas gifts and gave myself the best gift of all. Not having to stop off at the flippin store every day for a pack of smokes!!. That and the fact that when my son was born, I decided I would never be able to keep up with him when he got older. I do not ever regret quitting smoking... This is the one time when everyone likes a quitter :)

Sean

Good luck to you LL.

I've been tobacco smoke free for at least 3 years nows. After 3 tries and 25 years of smoking I'm sure its over now. I still miss it and think about it. I'm sure that will never go away but I'm sure a few hits off a RED will make me OD and die now

At 47 I've gained more than a few pounds since I quit. Tubing seems to help. I do about 5-6 miles a week. I swing my arms around a lot out there in the tube too, helps burn up more calories.

I quit smoking 15 yrs ago after a twenty year run. The nicoderm patch that's been mentioned was the only way I would have ever pulled it off. I also used a couple of herbs, Saint Johns Wort and Valerian root. Kept me from getting tense. Still like to drink beer though.

congrats, now your gf doesn't have to lick an ashtray anymore!!!

Congratulations! I am thinking more and more about quitting, so I reckon it's gonna happen soon.
    My mum died of lung cancer, FFS, and I'm still smoking......LOSER!

Learning about the effects of smoking, along with the nicotine withdrawal process is what helped me. Once I learned what symptoms to expect, what caused them, and how to ease them, an informed quit was much more manageable.

Here is some good information:

http://whyquit.com/
    http://whyquit.com/whyquit/A_NicodemonsLies.html

I really missed you today. I was all alone at work and I could smell you in the air. It took me a cup of noodle's with ten shots of sirachi, one bag of sour skittles, six pieces of trident xtra care gum, and a rawness on my tongue to get you out of my head. I hate you Marboro Menthol Light....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast