Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F&G citations at Fairmont Park!

Default F&G citations at Fairmont Park!

Yes! There were 2 California Department of Fish and Game wardens walking around Fairmont Park and several people were cited for fishing without a license and for having 2 rods out. Also someone got a warning about trying to snag bass. I guess somebody called and complained. One warden said they will patrol the area parks and lakes mostly on weekends, but will try to visit whenever they are in the vicinity. These guys were "Undercover", look like fishermen, but when you saw their badges and guns, you knew there was no fooling around. Cool!

Hell yeah It's about time, last summer i would see all kinds of people fishing without a license. I went there a couple of weeks ago and saw a police cruiser and some other people who work for the city or something. Feels great to know that the city is finally doing something about all the poachers. Looks like im gonna be fishing there more often!
    Last edited by UCR's Fishman; 03-13-2009 at 05:22 PM.

Great to see the DFG stepping up!!

it's great to hear that the dfg is finally taking action.

they must of made a great chunk of change giving out those citations.

It's great that we finally have someone out patrolling and GIVING tickets at my home lake. Only fished there once and saw one license out of 10 to 15 people fishing. I am tired of the city parks rangers response and only giving out warnings.. I pay for my license every year, as a tax paying, license paying person, I am glad that they are finally going after the people that do not have a license. I am tired of paying for either trout or catfish so the unlicensed can bring home dinner while I catch and release!!!... Wait striped bass is a different story.. they taste pretty good :) hehehe But striped bass are in a different lake too... Don't want all sorts of people heading to Fairmont in search of some stripers LOL.

Sean

good news for once

Thats good to hear. I wonder how the fine is?

They need to head down to my area.... Could easily write up citations for about 40 poachers between the 3 city parks where i live!

Excellent!!!!! It's about Freaking time!!!!

Hey Skipper.. Did you get my email?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast