Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Legg Lake 3 days in a row

Default Legg Lake 3 days in a row

caught and released one dinky one a day early am. Although it is very unusual, don't see many bass near shore or chasing bait fish... I guess people took all the big uns :(... home. That sux- I use to hammer the large ones around this time. Have anyone caught a 3lb+ lately there? thnx

That place is a s##t hole there aint no bass left whats so ever legg is just another casualty of the poaching community.

YUP, dont go there its haunted.

I am one of the handful of regulars who fish legg very often and all I can say is that majority of the fish (Bass/cat/ etc) has been taken by poachers. Poachers fishing live bait( trout/bluegill/shad/ etc) and keeping everything they catch. This is the result of poaching. You want to know why the fish haven't moved up yet? It is because there are hardly any fish left in those lakes. Also it doesn't help the problem when the bass are spawning, and people are harassing them. Don't let my words discourage you from fishing legg. I am positive your going to have a hard time finding/catching the fish just like the rest of the locals there. We are talking about locals who has been fishing their since legg was built and people who fish it daily. Good luck

theres mad poachers everywhere, when i went to peck road some guys straight up were throwing nets in the water.i dont doubt it, that it also happens at legg.

that picture makes me really want to hurt poachers....badly

Dark Shadow is right guys. We need to stop reports about the Legg and Peck. It just attracts more poachers and more pressure to these lakes. If it's out of site it's out of mind. I hate to sound negative but it's true.

i agree. i love legg lake myself it could be such a great lake to fish with all the structure it has but poachers have destroyed it.

God BLess

basscatcher

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    It's called fishing responsibly.

I fish Legg several times a week, JBassC and PorkChop are right there are very few fish left in Legg. The fishery at Legg is done, destroyed by poachers..

....R.I.P Legg......

JerryG
    Last edited by jerryG; 03-13-2009 at 06:59 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast