Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I would usually never say this but...

Default I would usually never say this but...

I need to put fishing on a break... not because of prices or anything of that matter, but because of my grades...

I can't afford to fail my classes at CSULB with the tuition being soo much, plus Financial Aid won't give me next semester money with grades like what I currently have. Looks like I have to put a hold on the greenies I've been catching as of late.

Any Business Calculus students here who can tutor me??? I'll take you to the honey hole!

You could probably pay for you tuition if you hadn't spent so much on tackle lately. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by a biley View Post
    I need to put fishing on a break... not because of prices or anything of that matter, but because of my grades...

I can't afford to fail my classes at CSULB with the tuition being soo much, plus Financial Aid won't give me next semester money with grades like what I currently have. Looks like I have to put a hold on the greenies I've been catching as of late.

Any Business Calculus students here who can tutor me??? I'll take you to the honey hole!
    I can tutor you. Hit me up.

Is Business Calculus also known as Calculus BC? Just wondering cause I'm takin that in high school next year.

If it is the same Business Calc class I took at S.D. State, I could help you with that. I ended up getting an "A" in the class. I took the class in '02 or '03, can't remember.

Dude,you can swap fishing/jiu-jitsu lessons for tutoring & you'll be back at it before the spawn ends...

there's no calculus in business and you have no business with calculus, tell your instructor that. good luck getting fish off your brain, don't worry, they're not going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Dude,you can swap fishing/jiu-jitsu lessons for tutoring & you'll be back at it before the spawn ends...
    oh man I stopped teaching the Jiu Jitsu class a while back... Jason still in town?

Lot of $$$ to be made on the water right now.

Good luck on gettin' the grades up, i stay on my kids all the time.get your *** back in the books and out the honey hole!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast