Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Angels News

Yes I was not a happy customer flipping between the Angel and Laker game.

It went something like this......

"What the hell are these refs problem?"

" Oh man he's not looking too good"

" You have to jump for a rebound!! OMG get it together!!"

" Really that many already?"

" WTH!! Is wrong with this team and league!!"

" WHAT! Is this for real. I thought it was a good thing these guys were coming back"

"These guys are a frigging joke!"

Except it had alot more cuss words in the their with screaming at the TV.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I heard during the pillaging of Santana that the White Sox were the worst offensive team in the majors. I think the announcers jinxed the Halos.
    Goes to show you how sad the Dodgers really are. Just the night before this horrible Angel team took the series from the mighty Dodgers in their home.

Apparently, Scioscia's not too happy:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/baseba...tory?track=rss

"That's a bad game," a grim-faced Scioscia said after watching his team get blitzed, 11-1, by the Tampa Bay Rays. "We need to get better. We need to play with consistency. And if it's the guys in that [clubhouse] that aren't going to do it, then we're going to have to look at some changes."
    Look out Howie Kendrick!

Although I dunno why Mike is so worried. The AL West has 1 team over .500. I really don't expect Texas or Seattle to put up much of a fight.

In other news:

• Escobar's $10,000,000 arm is now officially in the bullpen. Since he already wears goggles, he can take over Scott Shield's job.

• The Effeminate Ervin "Not Johan" Santana is getting lit up like a Xmas tree lately.

• Hunter's DTD as far as his injury is concerned.

• Vlad's suffering "chest pains." Someone get that guy some Lipitor.

Quote Originally Posted by ThemBastards View Post
    Goes to show you how sad the Dodgers really are. Just the night before this horrible Angel team took the series from the mighty Dodgers in their home.
    I feel just awful about losing 2 outta of 3 to the Halos at home....having the best record and hovering around 20 games over .500 in mid June just really doesn't mean much to me anymore

Hows the baby Ryan? You fish Elsi anymore or just changing diapers these days?

TD

It might turn out a whole lot better, than last year.

I can see it now we'll squeak thru, become a wild card , finally get out of the first round off the playoffs and make it to the series against the dodgers and finally have a freeway series.

We will then beat the dodgers (since we seem to have their number no matter how either team is playing) in the series, winning the final game in Chavez Ravine and the dodgers stadium will be over run with red as thousands of crazed angels fans take over.

It could happen!

Quote Originally Posted by wellbilldancesays View Post
    It might turn out a whole lot better, than last year.

I can see it now we'll squeak thru, become a wild card , finally get out of the first round off the playoffs and make it to the series against the dodgers and finally have a freeway series.

We will then beat the dodgers (since we seem to have their number no matter how either team is playing) in the series, winning the final game in Chavez Ravine and the dodgers stadium will be over run with red as thousands of crazed angels fans take over.

It could happen!
    Yeah and they said that the day we had an African American as president that pigs would fly, well the swine flu (ba-da-dah!) I'll be here all week folks....

TD

What the heck is in the nachos at Anaheim stadium?
    http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4285702

I'm sorry but the activity on this thread just goes to show what a bunch of bandwagon fans the halos have...

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    I'm sorry but the activity on this thread just goes to show what a bunch of bandwagon fans the halos have...

TD
    Is it because it isn't 2002?

Don't worry, as soon as the Angels win the West and playoffs time comes, the rally monkeys will come out of the woodwork.

In the interim, we'll have to deal with their postings in the Dodger thread.

Well Angels have clawed their way back into first and dominated the NL.

When ESPN was interviewing Rory Markis or one of the Angel announcers, they asked how they went from four games back to two games ahead in the division...

He said" Well, we did just play the NL west"

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast