Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 09 LMB skunk off...

Default 09 LMB skunk off...

T-Rigged Robo with 1/8 bullet weight worked on the bottom...couple of you know where this is at...

good job getting the skunk off. i have been fishing alot this past weekend and i got my skunk off.
    that background looks really familir.

God BLess

basscatcher

Nice fish! I know where it is. It's getting ridiculously crowded there on the weekends. I trust you tossed him back in. I'm seeing more and more people not practicing CPR at that location.
    Last edited by FishinTheIE; 03-08-2009 at 09:06 PM.

Way to go, thats a nice fish.

PureAle

Thanks basscatcher, right back at ya on beating the skunk, things are only gonna get better!

Thanks PureAle, fish had some fight in him!

Quote Originally Posted by FishinTheIE View Post
    Nice fish! I know where it is. It's getting ridiculously crowded there on the weekends. I trust you tossed him back in. I'm seeing more and more people not practicing CPR at that location.
    IE, I always practice C&R, last couple times I've gone there has been a handful of people and they're leaving trash behind, I'm gonna take a bag with me next time and pick some up!

There were 6 dead trout on the shore today...not enough oxygen in a place like that.
    Last edited by lxlcantar; 03-08-2009 at 10:14 PM.

Nice fish. Was going to take the boy out this afternoon, but saw the place was crowded.

You're definitely one of the good ones LX! My wife and I pick up the litter there as often as we can when we walk our dog. Last week I saw a teenager taking his anger out on one of the trout on shore (pretty disgusting). Not sure who would have thrown trout in there. Anyhow, it's nice to see that there are still some good folks out there. Bass wishes. IE

Quote Originally Posted by FishinTheIE View Post
    You're definitely one of the good ones LX! My wife and I pick up the litter there as often as we can when we walk our dog. Last week I saw a teenager taking his anger out on one of the trout on shore (pretty disgusting). Not sure who would have thrown trout in there. Anyhow, it's nice to see that there are still some good folks out there. Bass wishes. IE
    I know the spot, I was standing in the exact spot where you took that pic a few hours ago, on my way to the bathroom, lol. But trout? Seriously? That IS weird. I know they used to stock trout there in the winter, but it's been at least ten years now. Some bucket biologist perhaps?

IE check your PM

nice dude the bass there are getting bigger and bigger if you ever see a white nissan titan pull up come say what up to the shaggy dude hhaa