Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 03-04/03-05/2daysOfAfterWorkSessions/pics.

Good job on the bass! Google earth has got to be one of the best ways to find fishing spots. That's how I found that hali spot where I ran into you and Ron.

The next month or so is going to be difficult, halibut or bass?

Quote Originally Posted by BingJr View Post
    You Sexxy Beast! Those are some quality and healthy greenbacks. Great job. I am sure it came rushing back to you how good it feels to stick a quality fish. I havent gotten your reply yet for the UFC 96 get together. I am sure that is coming tody! WTG buddy. Love ya. Does my heart good to see you out on the water again!
    it sure did rush back to me, and i must admit that it does feel good. Love ya to scott! i look up to you big time :0) you made me open my eyes in not quitting fishing, because of you im now gonna balance fishing with the other things i have going on in my life :0) thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    Nice fat pre-spawn mode fish ya got there....congrats on those beefy suckas..

More importantly, Congrats on your weight loss, I did notice that, thats a great acomplishment, In salute you you...that is no small feat...way ta go brotha....nice work on both accounts !
    Gary
    thanks gary, your kind words are appreciated. i been pushing myself hard from working out to eating right. my Goal was to loose 50lbs, and im at
    -60lbs. Now that reached my goal im now aiming to loose another 30lbs. or so.

here is one of the last pics that was taken of me before i started training and eating right...lol..look at my face!...

Quote Originally Posted by bsp View Post
    Good job on the bass! Google earth has got to be one of the best ways to find fishing spots. That's how I found that hali spot where I ran into you and Ron.

The next month or so is going to be difficult, halibut or bass?
    ummmm....im thinking of targeting these Largemouths, but i do want to get some surf fishing in for sure. And im also supposed to hitting the bay with that guy you saw me with(FIshstix) on his boat. We'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by JSAUCE818; 03-08-2009 at 01:38 AM.

nicely done on the bass,

Congrats on all accounts---your dedication to get it together speaks for itself---So what's going on with the boxing thing?---Is that how you're getting in shape? I love that sport----as an observer---

Sid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12