Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 03-04/03-05/2daysOfAfterWorkSessions/pics.

Default 03-04/03-05/2daysOfAfterWorkSessions/pics.

03-04-09
    i Hardly been fishing for the past 4-5months or so, just been to focused on some other things. Yesterday i decided to dust off my bass gear and hit up a new spot that FishStix and i saw on google earth. It was pouring like crazy but we didnt care,..it just felt good to be out in the water and we didnt really care wether we got skunked or not. As soon i got there, worked some plastics with no love, switched over to an American Shad LC and lost a nice fish...nice tug and headshake and as it got closer.... it unbutton! Boy i was mad for a split secound, but then i snapped out of it and kept casting. A couple of cast later, the same thing happend again! uggghhh..anyways, moved further up the lake as we were getting soaked, casted out and bam! striked atleast 15feet in front of me and the fight was on, i wasnt gonna let this one get away, and i managed to land this one. Nothing big and crazy...but damn this thing had a gut on him.

heres kind of a better pic from fishstix camera.

03-05-09
    So after yesterday, FishStix and i decided to give it another try since skies were clear today. We both get out of work at the same time so we met up and got some gear and headed out to the same location. We actually spent more time walking as we did fishing..lol, we just wanted to check some other locations of this place that looked fishy, but werent after all. This time we both started working the trout Pattern Yozuri's, i walked up to this point made a good cast,...twitch,..twitch.,.pause..twitch, twitch,...started cranking in med/slow retrieve and.... BAM!!!...hit like a freight train and the line started peeling!..i was scared that i was gonna loose the fish cause i was only using 8lb. test and there was some reeds he was trying to take me to, i managed to control the fish and finally land this beauty....snapped a pic...gave her a kiss and let her see another day....

Mr. Bing Jr. and others have been on my a55 about putting the rods away and staying away from the water,..i just been to focused on ME. I started Boxing Again, im gonna be playing for a Minor Football League(semi-pro) and i have lost 60lbs in 3months and a half and still going..
    I now promised myself that im gonna balance my time with fishing and training, so for sure im back, and ill be fishing like a maniac, im getting my bassboat ready so any of you want to hit the water from shore, boat,surf, tube, just hit me up and lets do this. Thank you all for reading, and be safe out there yall...

Nice job slim! Glad to see a report from you again... make sure you include some surf outings in your training regiment.

he's back and the only thing chunky is the bass. well done with the heavy cover work.

Thanks for the report even though thats spot is low pro....

PureAle

Sauce,

What Team are you playing for? What's your position?

nice fatties!!! That first one has a belly like my brother in law.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Nice job slim! Glad to see a report from you again... make sure you include some surf outings in your training regiment.
    hehe..thanks brotha, Yes indeed! I need to go chase after some butts i will most definately be hitting up the surf for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by lurk 182 View Post
    he's back and the only thing chunky is the bass. well done with the heavy cover work.
    lol, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PureAle View Post
    Thanks for the report even though thats spot is low pro....PureAle
    Thanks, im just keeping it low cause it involved hopping a fenice, wearing dark colors, and wearing some good running shoes "just in case"

Quote Originally Posted by SOSO View Post
    Sauce,
    What Team are you playing for? What's your position?
    http://www.valleytrojans.org/
    http://www.lcfl.org/
    I been playing Nose since i was 5. But idk, i been doing speed training cause i want to get back to linebacker. I love to hit

Quote Originally Posted by Senor Rambone View Post
    nice fatties!!! That first one has a belly like my brother in law.
    lol! Your brother in law would put up a good fight on ultra lite tackle!..
    Last edited by JSAUCE818; 03-06-2009 at 06:45 AM.

You Sexxy Beast! Those are some quality and healthy greenbacks. Great job. I am sure it came rushing back to you how good it feels to stick a quality fish. I havent gotten your reply yet for the UFC 96 get together. I am sure that is coming tody! WTG buddy. Love ya. Does my heart good to see you out on the water again!

Nice fish man, Keep them coming!

Nice fat pre-spawn mode fish ya got there....congrats on those beefy suckas..

More importantly, Congrats on your weight loss, I did notice that, thats a great acomplishment, In salute you you...that is no small feat...way ta go brotha....nice work on both accounts !
    Gary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast