Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Break Out the Dread Wigs...

Default Break Out the Dread Wigs...

...looks like the National League's only DH is back in Blue...

...and since the Dodgers are going to be playing with two outfielders, they only need three more starting pitchers!!!

Socal Guy.... the floor is yours.....

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    ...looks like the National League's only DH is back in Blue...

...and since the Dodgers are going to be playing with two outfielders, they only need three more starting pitchers!!!
    I really didn't see Manny as a huge liability in the field last season, did you? Hopefully 45 mil keeps him motivated for the next 2 seasons....least he has half an arm.

As far as pitching goes yeah things do look a little scary, but the Dodgers aren't in any worse shape than most of the teams in the NL.....Billingsley, Kuroda, Wolf and Kershaw isn't that bad especially in a pitchers park. Maybe with a little luck Schmidt actually pitches this season, otherwise the 5 spot gets filled by Estes, Stults or Vargas? Not exactly intimidating, but the offense is certainly shaping up to be. Have faith o King of Tilaps!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoring Machine View Post

Don't hold your breath...he has to make his rounds on 15 other forums first!

THINK BLUE

TD

Quote Originally Posted by Scoring Machine View Post

NICE!

Hey, his numbers don't lie. But, he's proven that he does what he wants, just ask the Red Sox. If you want to go buy those retarded dread hats be my guest.

But, I can tell you pretty much anyone who is not a doyer fan thinks they are the most embarrassing thing to come along since the steriod era.

Like I posted before, if the economy had not changed I don't believe he would have had to tuck his tail between his legs and sulk back to the doyers...No one else wants him, congrats on getting what no one else wanted what a great accomplishment.

Since all of the doyer pitching left, maybe he can pitch too!
    I hope he doesn't go all Mo Vaughn on you guys.....

TD, you are right. I'm only on here about once a week. I have another board and Physical therapy 4 hours a day, and I'm still tooling around with the lures...(your buddy bannedfish2 still posts about you sometimes, on his new home).

DS, even though I won't read it...the floor is yours!

I do like the new SOX /Doyer spring training field and it was nice to win the first EVER game there, even though it was just spring training...

SCG7

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGuy7 View Post
    NICE!

Hey, his numbers don't lie. But, he's proven that he does what he wants, just ask the Red Sox. If you want to go buy those retarded dread hats be my guest.

But, I can tell you pretty much anyone who is not a doyer fan thinks they are the most embarrassing thing to come along since the steriod era.

Like I posted before, if the economy had not changed I don't believe he would have had to tuck his tail between his legs and sulk back to the doyers...No one else wants him, congrats on getting what no one else wanted what a great accomplishment.

Since all of the doyer pitching left, maybe he can pitch too!
    I hope he doesn't go all Mo Vaughn on you guys.....

TD, you are right. I'm only on here about once a week. I have another board and Physical therapy 4 hours a day, and I'm still tooling around with the lures...(your buddy bannedfish2 still posts about you sometimes, on his new home).

I do like the new SOX /Doyer spring training field and it was nice to win the first EVER game there, even though it was just spring training...

SCG7
    As far as the pitching goes Penny is already experiencing shoulder weakness and was scratched from his first Spring start...great beginning. To me Penny was not a huge loss, more of a liabilty and not a cheap one at that. Maddux was done and wish him all the best. Woulda have been great to keep Lowe, but dude is going to be 36 this June so the youth movement seems justified in this case imo.

I hope therapy is going well for ya and you are back doing your thing at 100%...Yeah my sources usually forward me the BannedFish2 fodder just for laughs, he always did have a woody for me I almost thought about surprising him with a pink rally monkey at his favorite city park lake(coming from the guy who ragged on guys fishing trout at paylakes and now he's chasing trucks at a park)a week ago Friday just for fun....be sure to let him know we miss his incredibly insightful Vine reports! Oh yeah that and he still owes me a gate pass for the Dodgers making it past the Cubs!

Hope to see you on FNN more often, always fun making you eat crow!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGuy7 View Post

Haha, naw, you've already done enough for yourself on VARIOUS threads for me not to warrant any more responses regarding this. The best part is getting to read your previous posts and keep laughing.

I still think my favorite is the "I drink Mexican beer" post you made. (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...&postcount=144)

That thread has been passed a long to many a Dodger fan for the sheer entertainment value.

Can't wait for what you have in store for us this season.

Tootles!

MANNY BABY! Let the haters hate! As if any fan wouldnt want Manny hitting in their lineup. Manny = better than ANYBODY in the Angels lineup. Nuff said.

Oh, and SoCalguy.....Are you saying that the Dreadlocks are more embarrassing than the frickin RALLEY MONKEY? A spastic dancing monkey on the jumbo-tron, and thousands of morons in the stands waving a toy monkey is less embarrassing? Really?

Ill take the Dreadlocks any day of the week!

Definetly good news for now.

But will the Dreadlock hats still be going strong in October? Doubtful.

My daughter City Girl put it best; "He can afford a haircut now."

Quote Originally Posted by wellbilldancesays View Post
    Definetly good news for now.

But will the Dreadlock hats still be going strong in October? Doubtful.
    So with that said its safe to say you got someone else taking the West then..... WELLBILLDANCE"what do you"SAYS?

TD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast